1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 321,570 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Arthur,

Congratulations on 1100!!

Sorry to post so late. Been out to Miami, Florida, U.S.A. to a business convention, and it was dreadful. ^^ Weather at 75 degree F, and deep blue skies with outdoor restaurants. Somebody has to do these things and I made the sacrifice. :P Anyway, very proud of your milestone. Will see you soon at 1200?

:jump:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well I've made it to 1100 posts.

I'm very happy to be a member of this great board and my favourite place to visit when I'm on the internet. Before I found this web site I never really used the internet much but this site has got me addicted.

Thanks to all the great members on this site for your posts and pm's and as usual its good to see one or two regular new members joining the ranks on the board since my last 100 posts.

Thanks again and I look forward to my next 100 posts.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Sweet 1600!!! Didn't they make a song about that? Err no, that was 16 Candles!!

Anyways congrats on yet another 1st for the group Chester and the Mrs.!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Congradulations on the great 1,600 posts here!

:jump::jump:

You've posted like a wild man .... er wild woman .... :wub: er wild couple! Keep up with the post and see where we go in the near future. ;)

Glad to call you friends. See you soon myself. :D

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 1,100 posts and going stronger and stronger!

Great posts and look forward to more and more. Looks like your catching up with me and the Chesters. :headbonk: Guess we'd better look out. :headbonk: Glad to call you friend. Have a great time and see you at 1,200.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• WOW</span> <span style=\'color:blue\'>Robbie boy

you have made it this far lets see you make it into the select group only a short way to go see you there soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• to chester and mrs c i'll shout it from the roof tops CONGRATS and a slap on the back for you both

sorry i haven't been around for a while to see this as we have had some things happen firstly my son and hair decided to help me out and the remote to the tv in the lounge room broke and later that day the spare tv blew up go figure both in the same day whats the luck of that happening should have gone out and bought a lotto ticket.

but for you both you are the leaders of the pack the alpha pair keep them coming catch you round the traps

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well, I do declare -

Congratulations Chester and the Mrs.. - 1600 posts - that simply boggles the mind. Don't think I can count that using both fingers and toes. It is always enjoyable to read your posts - keep 'em comin'!

Cheers - Jay :lol:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"