1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,633 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Robbie,

We'd like to be the first to congratulate you on reaching

1200 posts!

I guess even you didn't realize it, as you didn't post here :o

Anyway, keep up the great work, keeping us on our toes around here at the ol' John Wayne Message Board, and perpetuating the memory of John Wayne world wide.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• to arthur and robbie

<span style=\'color:red\'>congrats to you both</span>
    for reaching the 1200 mark keep them coming

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Fantastic, Robbie!!

:jump:

Great job for reaching 1,200 posts here on the greatest message board in the world. And a great person, John Wayne!

Keep up the great work and we'll see you soon before we know it.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi all

I didn't realise that I had reached the 1200 post but its good to be around and its great to see the messageboard in really good form.

Thanks for all the messages of congratulations.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Good Job Robbie. Whe you start forgetting your hitting the marks it means you enjoy what you are doing even more!! :lol: :lol: Keep up the good work.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• 1800 Posts!!!!

What can I say but congratulations on this accomplishment and being a great leader. Before long you'll be at the big 2-0-0-0.

Keep on posting. I'll get close to you soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Chester and Mrs Chester

Congratulations on your 1800, the magic 2000 is getting tantalisingly close. Thanks for the great posts and the great job you do.

My Very Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi to chester and mrs c

well done the pair of you out stripping the rest of us by the yard stick. are you sure you dont have anything in your water that makes you active no i know what it is no tv :lol: . 1800 posts next thing it will be 1900 then we will to have to get you a tv :lol: .

cheers smokey

• hi hondo

am getting off my butt and congrats on your 1700 post i know its nearly 1800 but all good things come to those who wait.

see you soon at 1800 keep them coming mate

cheers smokey

• Chester and Mrs.

What a Great Job that both of you are doing! :rolleyes: I think that it was almost two years ago that I got a call from You asking about Duke's Colt 45, and then got me to join this Site. :D What a Blessing for a Old Man living alone out in the Bunndocks here in Northern Arizona and putting me in Contact with all these "Great People" here on "The John Wayne Web-Site" keep up all the Good Work that Both of you are doing!!! :D

Chilibill :cowboy: