1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,744 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Stumpy, Congratulaions (Very Belated) for making 1000 posts here. Very proud of you. Thank you for your friendship, and making this a great messageboard.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by Hondo Duke Lane@Aug 29 2005, 06:13 PM
    Hey Stumpy, Congratulaions (Very Belated) for making 1000 posts here. Very proud of you. Thank you for your friendship, and making this a great messageboard.

Cheers B)

[snapback]21008[/snapback]

I've never understood all the cheerleading over the number of posts our participants make. Are we in some kind of a contest of which I'm unaware?

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Stumpy,

In answer to your question, there is no contest (unless I am also unaware of it :rolleyes: ), it's just "for fun" and some people feel it adds to the enthusiasm of the message board. I originally started it, because it was exciting at the time that someone had actually gotten a hundred posts. I enjoy congratulating others as they reach different milestones, and many enjoy doing it back. I'm glad to see that you've taken the first step towards posting in one of the milestone threads :D .

Chester :newyear:

• Congratulations Arthur!You do a great job here. I'm always faschinated by the amount of information you bring here. How can you know all this? Its a sort of mystery!
    Regards,
    Senta

• gday arthur

CONGRATS on reaching 1600 its been a fun 2 years you are a font of knowledge. keep them comming see you soon in the 2000 club

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey Carl,
    I just noticed when I logged on,
    you made 1000 posts,

CONGRATULATIONS my friend, and may I be the first to do so.
    It's great to see you back in action, and it's a pleasure knowing you.
    Look forward to many more,

My very best wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• You've made it to 1,000 Posts!!!

Keep it coming. I think he's going to catch me very soon, Chester!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Ringo!!! Way to go on making 1000 posts. You raced right on by me!! Been a pleasure getting to know you!! Here's to a 1000 more!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Carl - Just taking a moment to congratulate you on your 1000 posts. I've only been around fleetingly the last week or so - my mother-in-law passed away on Oct. 5 and am just getting back into the swim of things. Keep up the good work - Jay

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• ringo

CONGRATS on reaching 1000 looks like i will have to get a wriggle on keep them coming see you soon at 1100

till later

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Just posted my 1000 post in another thread, so this is my 1,001 :)

Been fun getting here and I thought I would never get here. Thanks to Stumpy and Ringo for providing me a little boost as they signed on to the forum later then I did and zoomed right on by!!! See you guys at 2000 in about 2 years!! :lol: :lol:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne