1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,537 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Good to see you at 1800 posts!

Thanks for all you do here at the board. We'll see you soon at 1900.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hey Keith,

Congratulations on making 1100 posts.

This was quick. You are just a posting machine. Glad to have you here. I bet we'll see you very soon at 1200.

Take Care.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi ethan

CONGRATS on reaching 1100 posts glad to see you moving up the ladder to the lofty heights that we all aspire to see you soon at 1200

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations Keith. I was last here Dec 23rd and you took a huge leap in the many great new postings you have given me to catch up on here. Anyway, nice to see you catching up with me a bit and passing another milestone.

Cheers to ye Mate.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well Chilbill, you thought you got away with it, but I caught you.

Congratulations on 1000 POSTS!

:jump::jump:

What a joy to have you here on this message board. We have really enjoyed your posts and your stories about Duke. They have been great and you have too!

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Thanks for all your great input and special thoughts on John Wayne. He'd be proud of you. Keep up the great posts and pictures.

:jump::jump:

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Chilibill - I saw you were at 999 posts yesterday and now I can wish you CONGRATULATIONS on 1000 POSTS. Keep up the great stuff on the stories and the taking the reins in trying to develop a John Wayne Museum.
    Best wishes -
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• well done chill

CONGRATS on reaching 1000 it may seem like it was a long time in coming but look at what you have done in that time

you have nearly set up a place to visit and look at all things John Wayne only a man with drive would have done what you have done keep up all the graet work

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Too all those that I have missed in the last couple days, Congrats on your latests milestones!! Keep them coming!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne