1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,772 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Ringo,Carl,
    Im just sitting here, watching you mate,
    make your

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done my friend, look forward to many more,
    as Todd said,
    where would you be, if you had your own PC?

Best Wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• :jump:1300 Posts!!!!! :jump:

You're movin' along and we're glad to have you here at this site. You've been great and lots of fun to be around with. Keep up the great posts. See you soon at the big 14! :jump:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Keith, HDL, thanks Mates. I was also wondering how long it would take me since I had not much time here as of late. Mate--I see your about 40 postings from where i'm at. Looking forward to seeing you pass the mark my friend.

I gotta run for now but will try checking back tomorrow if anyone is going to be in the chat room.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Karl

Sorry to have missed your milestone yesteday but mycomputer was playing up.
    But belated congratulations on your 1300 posts looking forward to your 1400.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hay there ringo

CONGRATS

on reaching 1300 you have passed me by a long shot glad that you are getting on

be seeing you soon at 1400

till then hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Carl - You did it again! - Passed a milestone on your posting while I wasn't looking.
    Congratulations on 1300. I seem to be falling back behind everyone's dust here, but I'll keep plugging away.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Well it looks like I have made it to 1300 posts. Since this time last year I have lost my coveted 3rd position, 4th position and now 5th position, I'm lagging behind in 6th position.

Well done to all who have surpassed my posts tally its good to see a renewed surge in interest for John Wayne.

Finally well done Sxviper on reaching 1100 posts, nice going.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Congratulations on making 1300 POSTS!!!

That's alright. You've been busy and your still tops to us. Thanks for all your dovotion to the message board, and many many insights on John Wayne from across the pond.

Get moving and get to 1400 soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations on Making 1300 POSTS!!

Way to go big guy! :D Keep 'em coming! ;)

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATS

ethan and robbie on reaching 1300 posts.

glad to see you both reach this mile stone

robbie never mind your still in front of most of us on this board :D just glad to see you back and active again

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Keith, I hope I had not forgotten if I congratulated you on making 1300 posts. If I did, please take this one as a be-lated effort to you mate. If I already did post one to you, then you more than deserve another :-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..