1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,716 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Bill,
    My warmest congratulations on reaching 1600 post!
    You are the great member of this wonderful site. I enjoy all your post, expecially Duke stories and expecting many more.
    And you doing great job in the ranch. Hope to visit it.
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Hey Bill,

Congratulations for making 1600 posts. So glad that you are here. We learn so much and you added a lot to this site. See you are 17.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Here is post number 1700. Thanks again for everyone being here and Kevin with all the work on the new message board.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• congrats to all who have passed all the milestones while i have been absent. glad to see you are all doing well, will have to get a move on if i ever want to get to these lofty heights :jump: :tounge_smile:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Everyone

Well I've made it to 1700 posts, this is the first milestone I've reached since the implementation of the new messageboard. Kevin's done a great job and the posts from the core members have been as vigorating and interesting as ever.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie