1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,682 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Mike, Vera, I too am sorry I missed both of you reaching another corner, here on the site. Lack of proper time and library computer, makes it frustrating for me. Congrats to you both :wink_smile::thumbs_up: Best regards--Ringo.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Mike,

Sorry I missed your milestone of 1400 Posts! :ohmy: Congratulations on making this and hope to see more in the near future. keep 'em coming! :stunned:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, here goes guys... I joined Jan 4th, 2007. Exactly 168 days/24 weeks/5.6 months ago.

And this will be my th post.

Plus there's a new Sheriff in town.

• Three cheers for you, DakotaSurfer!!!! You're a posting machine. I always enjoy your input and look foward to 1000 more.:thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• My God Dakota, last night you were 10 posts behind me and now, you're 20 ahead!!!

Anyway, good to have a new sheriff in town and congratulations on your

1000th post!!!!
    I hope to be there in the next day or so.

Countdown to my 1000 continues....9 left!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Congratulations:punk: DakotaSurfer on:jump: 1000 :jump:posts and welcome to the club! :blow: :gossip: Keep up with the :walkman:posts and you'll get to 2000 :sport:very soon.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Conrats DS on making it to 1000 posts. Gald to have you here making such a great contribution to the board!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Law and Order is so overrated. I'm glad they are cutting back to just the SVU episodes this fall. Bout time you got here GT...