1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,730 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Man, I must be asleep at the keyboard:stunned: . Congrats gt12pak on 1100 (belated) and Congrats to you DakotaSurfer for your milestone of 1200 posts. How can I catch you guys if you don't slow down?:glare: Hee hee. Keep them coming, I'll just keep chugging along.:teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Gosh, Mike - I was just congratulating you on 1500 posts not quite 3 weeks ago and here you are at
    1600 POSTS!
    Another big CONGRATULATIONS are consequently in order.:gora:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Congratulations also go out to DakotaSurfer (cane and all :wink_smile: ) for his 1200th post.

Pretty soon, someone here will have one hundred posts doing nothing but congratulating others for their next milestone. But hey, that's not a bad thing is it?

Hope I don't get tripped up when I get to 1200!!! :laugh:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hey Dakota welcome to the 1,200 club. I have learnd much from reading your posts and look forward to learning much more. Thank you also for all your help, great info and upcoming link to the world.:thumbs_up:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratulations also go out to DakotaSurfer (cane and all :wink_smile: ) for his 1200th post.

Pretty soon, someone here will have one hundred posts doing nothing but congratulating others for their next milestone. But hey, that's not a bad thing is it?

Hope I don't get tripped up when I get to 1200!!! :laugh:

Here's one for you 12pk... watch out for the cane...

Cane <---Click here.

• Congratulations:walkman: DakotaSurfer on 1200 posts! :thumbs_up:

Go get 'em :beer:and glad you are here. :punk:

Thanks for all you great :film:comments and posts.:gossip:

See you soon at 1300!:sport:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Man :headbonk:you are quick!!!!:whatchutalkingabout

Congratulations :sleep_1:Duke Pilgram on 1600 Posts!:sport_box:

See you at 1700 very soon.:gossip:

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Yeah... but I talk a lot. Retired/disabled and I'm only 52, on the computer all day long, nothing to do. Watch John Wayne movies all day, read John Wayne books and chat on John Wayne forums and work for Wayne Enterprises. What could be better in my last years. Dreams do come true!

• Hey gt12pak, let me be the 1st to say congrats and we sure are glad you are here!! Way to go on posting number 1200!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Congradulations gt12pak for your 1200th post! :regular_smile: You rock man! :punk:Keep it up and see you at the 1-3!:beer:

Cheers :cool:Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• GT let me be the third to congratulate you on reaching a new high in pleasing your fans with your antics. :wink_smile: :thumbs_up: Keep up the great work my tireless friend. :martini_shaken:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..