1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,325 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Cogratulations on reaching 1800 posts, DukePilgrim. That puts you about 1000 posts more than me. I must be slow with the keyboard.:stunned:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Most of us already congratulated Mr ChiliBill in the other club-but i'll greatfully do it again here :wink_smile:

Thank you Mr. ChiliBill for the many great stories and photos in your 2,000 postings ;-)) and we are lookin' forward to many more. :teeth_smile: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :martini_shaken: :present:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• chill you are no longer one of the 1500 you are now of the scale and one of the 2000 club a big congrats to you keep them coming so that we all may enjoy both your stories and do i dare say it your wisdom

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• One thousand three hundredth post. Uh, Just thought I would post this here.:wink_smile:

:thumbs_up: Let me be the first to send you my CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done boy! Keep up the funny stuff my friend ;-)) And last but not least, 1,300 and counting Yaaaa :hyper: aaaaa :hyper: aaaaa:hyper: aaaaayyyyy! :hyper:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..