1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,594 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Didja notice my Georgia Bulldog colors on my post?????:wink_smile:

Didn't notice them ;-D I did notice your Georgia Tech colors though :wink_smile:

Just kidding, just kidding. :wink_smile:Please excuse my ignorance but, who are the Georgia Bulldogs?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Oops.:wub: I almost forgot to thank the ones who have congratulated me. A BIG thank you tooooo...The Ringo Kid, arthurarnell, chester 7777, Senta, dukefan1, smokey, Jay J. Foraker, SX Viper, and DukePilgrim. I still love coming to this place eneryday and look forward to seeing each of you at 1400!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• You'll be at 4 THOUSAND before we know it :wink_smile:

Bulldogs and football eh? I played for the bulldogs when I was about 12--which was a red and white uniformed baseball team. Aye, we had very cool baseball caps and logos too! If I recall, we were unbeaten the year I played though I had almost nothing to do with that :teeth_smile:

• Congrats, GT. your 1400 posts have been informative and entertaining. Well....at least a few of them were.:wink_smile: Keep it up!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS to you gt on reaching 1400 looks like i will have to get my skates on if i want to reach 1500 before you :wink_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Dang, I don't have access to the internet (that al gore invented) for a few days and what happens? GTpasses a new milestone on this fine site ;)) :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

keep up the great work my friend!! :wink_smile: even though we know that your always (ot) but we still like you anyway. :teeth_smile: