1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,714 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• thanks dukefan1

didnt know i had passed that mark was just having fun be seeing you shortly at 1400

CHEERS SMOKEY

Wow, I didn't realize I was at 1399 till I read your post. Yipeee for me! :hyper: Like you, I am just having fun. So, here is my 1400th post. Only took me 5 years to get here. But, they were 5 great years. :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I know you're not enamored of the congratulations lauded for achieving posting plateaus, Stumpy, but nonetheless, I'm going to give you one!

CONGRATULATIONS,
    Stumpy,
    on reaching
    2400 POSTS!!! :gora::gora::gora:
    I love your conservative posts!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• gt12pak,:wink_smile:

:jump:You are one shy,(bud) but I am breaking the story and letting you know that you are about to reach :beer:1900 Posts.:punk: CONGRATULATIONS on your great milestone,:gossip: and great posts here. I don't do this but I will for you. :bowwow:GO DAWGS! :bowwow:

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• As I type this, you got 1 to go before reaching your 1900th post, gt12pak. But I'll congratulate you anyway. Just don't go falling off a cliff or something before you put your next post up, or I'll look really silly. :stunned:

Mark

• CONGRATS to GT12PAK for reaching your lastest milestone. be seeing you soon in the next level.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi all and a big thanks for the congrats. You know what a great group of people you are with when you get contratulated for a milestone you haven't even met yet. So thanks to Hondo, clancy, arthur, kilo, ethan, dukefan, smokey, Viper, and DukePilgrim for each of your congrats. Here's looking 2000 right in the face and I hope to be there soon. See ya GT!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Thank you, kilo 6. I didn't even notice untill I looked here to see who passed a new milestone. It's been a fun 1500. A slow 1500, but fun none the less :wink_smile:

Mark