100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 298,066 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Mrs & Mr :rolleyes: woman is always first :rolleyes:

The two of you making 300 is a part of me making 300 ;)

To al the members of these post, I don't know any of you as a real life person :angry:

But all of you in every little post you make, makes me closer to the Duke and you :D

I want to say ,posting 300 is quiet the moment, and Mr & Mrs Chester the two of you have inspired me to keep going :rolleyes:

By the time I get to 300 may you both be at 800 :rolleyes:

Best Wishes
    Monique ;)

• Chester,
    A happy 300 posts

Monique,
    Welcome to the 100 post club.

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• :o Well, looks like I finally made it here. Took some time, and I had to climb over a few people on the way, but I made it none the less. Great to be part of this group and I never tire of reading the threads on this board. So, what can I say? Well, I'd like to thank the Academy and all those....ooops, wrong occasion, hee hee. Look out, Chester, I'm gaining quick! :P See ya's on the board! dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Dukefan1 :D

Congratulations!! :rolleyes::D I really enjoy the information that you post :P Welcome to the 100 post club :D :lol:

Monique ;)

• dukefan1,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

The Academy . . . er, I mean, the John Wayne Message Board welcomes you to the 100 Post Club!

Glad to have you join the ranks! And considering that you have your own (excellent) John Wayne web site to keep up with, well, it didn't really take that long after all. And sorry about all those people you had to climb over . . . .

Keep on posting! B) B) B) B)

Chester and the Mrs.

• Hee Haw, I'm catching you Chester.

I see that itdo, and Monique are hot on my heels (not 300, but #200). I know you will post for you 200th post.

See you at 400!

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 200!!!!! :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes:

itdo I waited on you to post first :( But watching you stay at 199 drove me nuts :blink:

Hondo you have posted a WONDERFUL 300 :D :lol: :D :lol:

Between reading the information you all post B) And gathering information to post B) I cannot believe how much I have learned :rolleyes:

itdo hurry up log on and post your 200th :rolleyes:

Monique ;)

• Hondo,

Seriously, 300</span>!

Meeting and becoming friends with you as a result of our mutual interest in John Wayne, through the avenue of this message board, has been a true pleasure. Your knowledge of the Duke, and willingness to research when you don't know something, is part of what makes this board what it is, and is certainly appreciated by us all.

And we truly echo your sentiments to Kevin, the "leader of the pack" - THANKS, Kevin, for a truly awesome message board. None of us could have done any of this without you!

Keep up the good work!

Love and kisses :wub: ,

Chester and the Mrs.

See you again at 400, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise!

• :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

300!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well Robbie I waited :( Then My brain went :blink: waitin

Monique ;)

• Hello :rolleyes:
    I thank you all for your kind reply's :P I thank Mrs Chester for her wise remarks :P ya us girls do the shoppin :rolleyes::rolleyes: And Robbie hurry up, I'm waiten on you :unsure:

Monique ;)

• Well I guess this is three hundred for me.

Now for my personal attack on Chester and Hondo

Me being quite a few post behind yous don't matter, not in the long run for while Im posting your not safe. You's two chased anyone who was ahead of you on this messageboard posts wise until you though you chased them enough, it will be the same way when you run away from them. Seems like you never learn theres such a think as a critter that'll just keep comming on, so I'll overtake you in the end and I promise you that, I'll overtake you just as sure as the turning of the earth. :angry::D Only joking there gentlemen

In all seriousness Im glad that this board is continuing to go so well and I look foward to more people being on their 300th post. Hopefully if I post number 400 there will be one or two more steady members as well as all the old ones.

Just a quick message to an underrated member of the board, Amy shes posted messages on a steady basis and hopefully she will make her 100th post soon and I'm sure everyone on this board will be cheering her on.

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Monique

I forgot about you, I have a personal vengence with you now for breaking your oath :angry: that will not go forgotten.
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
    Remember what Robbie Mitchum says in "Night of the Hunter" I can't abide a liar

B)

Regards
    Robbie

• Robbie :rolleyes:
    Happy 300th posting :D :lol:
    I waited 24 hours and went nuts :blink: May you beat me to 400 :rolleyes:

Monique ;)

• Robbie and Monique,
    Congratulations are well due, 300 posts very well done!
    Boy I snooze alittle and WOW!

Brian
    Tulalip Wa

• Congratulations to Monique, and Robbie,

A little late, but wanted to say welcome to the 300 club. You are really posting like crazy. I'll have to get going, to stay ahead, but I'm sure that you guys will pass me soon enough. We'll have to team up to catch good ole' Chester. He's a wild man (and woman) on the board.

Thanks for all you input and look forward to your post at 400 (after me of course {lol}).

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hello :rolleyes:
    My heels might be draggin :( My spurs all worn out :unsure: But I'll try to hang in their :P Besides you ever see the funny looks you get dancing to "Nelly"on the floor with spurs on :unsure:

Monique ;):D :lol: :D :lol: