Speaking of Maureen O'Hara . . .

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 54 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ejgreen77.

• Some of you Duke and Maureen O'Hara Fans might like to hear Her talk about Herself and Duke and some of Her other Films. :D

June Beck that heads up the Maureen O'Hara Web-Site that lives down in the Phoenix Area and Karen Cooksley from Texas did a interview with Maureen O'Hara a few weeks ago, I think in Scottsdale Arizona where Maureen lives part of the time and put the Audio Interview up on June Beck's Maureen O'Hara Web-Site.

There is a lot of talk about Duke and Maureen and some of Their Films and some of Her other Films. Because Duke and Maureen were very close Friends it will give you a chance to hear that Great Voice of Her's. :wub: Thanks to June Beck and Karen Cooksley you can Hear Maureen talk yourself ! You can go to Maureen O'Hara Chilibill :cowboy:

It might take some time to Down-Load!!!
    • Thanks for the site, Bill. I heard just about all the clips, and enjoyed hearing Maureen's voice. It's been a while and she sounds very graceful in her interview with June Beck. What is the word about any Duke projects in her view? Mainly talking about the museum.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote
    • Wow, Jay!

You've revived the site exactly 2 years to the day after that last post. I would like to echo two posts above to say, Happy Birthday, Pretty Lady, and many many more.

Happy Birthday, Maureen O'Hara!!!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"
      - John Wayne quote
    • I too have to say Happy Birthday to Maureen O'Hara! I just finished reading her book ("Tis Herself") and it is a great read. I heartily recommend it to any one who hasn't yet had the priviledge of reading it. And thanks to June for bringing Maureen O'Hara to the forum (at least in a manner of speaking).
      Colorado Bob
      "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.