The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 358,673 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jun 20 2005, 02:08 AM
    Hi Popol,

You Norwegians are very clever, how did you do that?

[snapback]17844[/snapback]

I copied the link in my browser and guessed what had gone wrong. Not clever but lucky then I guess.

Originally posted by Popol Vuh@Jun 19 2005, 07:13 PM
    I copied the link in my browser and guessed what had gone wrong. Not clever but lucky then I guess.

[snapback]17845[/snapback]

Don't listen to that nonsense that Popol just came out with his modesty is simply getting in the way he and Sxviper have helped me out with many technical computer problems in the past their wealth of knowledge is impressive.

Smokey is nice to put a face to the name.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Sorry Keith you have completely lost me with this statement.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

Originally posted by Popol Vuh@Jun 19 2005, 07:48 PM
    Drivers are a nuisance aren't they?

Pedestrians are even worse, PV. :lol: :lol: :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum

Originally posted by Stumpy@Jun 20 2005, 02:50 AM
    Pedestrians are even worse, PV. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[snapback]17854[/snapback]

:lol:

I'll have to be careful of what I say in this Senior Members thread.

• Hi Smokey

The link wrked for me too, your lad looks exactly like Chance painted him in the magnificent seven. And its nice to see who weve been talking to for the last two odd years.

Keep well

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi all

for all of you who cant get the photo dont dispair the man of the moment stumpy is going to try to fix my royal c**k up so that you can see it.

and your right stumpy when you are having a white/cold christmas we are having a warm- hot christmas like right now you are enjoying summer and i am suffering winter :lol:

glad for those who have been able to see the photo now you can put a ugly mug to the name and one for the little bloke

arthur yes chance did a grand job getting him right in the painting which now should be hanging in pride of place on our chester and mrs c wall.

cheers to all hope the problem is fixed soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi smokey darling,

Yipee, I've now got the photo of you and the little bloke,
    I clicked on to Ppol vuh's post, and clicked on to smokey,
    and there you were!

As Arthur says, great to put a face to the name!

ee

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi popol vuh

thanks for fixing my mistake

ethan glad you like the mug shot dont we look the happy pair wpould you believe me if i told you we had just been laughing our heads off moments before this one was taken

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Smokey and the little Bloke;

I did the same thing that Ethan did and there you two are! :jump: Boy it is nice to see the people that you are talking to after almost two years! :) Tell "The Little Bloke" that I put a copy of the Picture of you two up on the wall of my Den next to the Sighed Picture of Duke that He gave to the cast and crew in 1947 after the Filming of "The Angel and the Badman," and next to the Large Coin from Down-Under that the Little Bloke sent me, and He looks good next to Duke!!!

I am not as good as the rest of you People on this Computer thing but I did manage to put a newer picture of me up on my Profile Page, and I finally figured out the all you have to do is Click "CARD" just below this Post! :D

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Hi Smokey -
    That is a great picture of you and the little bloke. He looks to be a treasure. And I can see why there is so much furor over you on this topic. Do you think there is enough space in Viper's room for me to come visit?
    Cheers - Jay :lol: :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Glad to help, Smokey.

Nice to see the faces of the people posting here (and their families or even snowmobiles), even if I don't like putting too much information about myself on these message boards.

Regards
    Popol Vuh

Originally posted by William T Brooks@Jun 20 2005, 10:30 AM
    I did manage to put a newer picture of me up on my Profile Page

Bill,
    You carry your age well also.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Well done Bill,

Thanks for posting that photo Bill,
    Gees, you look younger than me!!
    This is what's turning out great about this thread,
    we've all got to know each other even better.,
    that now we're even posting photos as well!
    I've even added my mug shot,
    taken a couple of years ago, when I left high school!!!

Now what turned out to be just smokey and i,
    we've now got Jay included!!!
    Hang on guys, I was here first!

Baby sis, where are you?
    HELP!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England