Good Luck Kylie

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,998 times. The latest Post () was by Stumpy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Obviously most will have heard of the terrible ordeal that Kylie Minogue is facing. I just thought I'd start this thread to wish her the best of luck in her fight against cancer.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I echo your sentiments Robbie,
    Not a single person, should suffer the Big C
    but it certainly strikes home, when it's someone so young and beautiful!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I'd like to add my prayers for Kylie in the battle that is ahead. I hope she has the same will to fight has Duke had.

You just never know what's around the next corner.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Robbie,

I'm sorry to hear about Kylie Minogue. I don't know anything about her, but prayers are out to her and everyone involved. Could you tell us a little about her. I'm sorry that I don't anything about her.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Without going in to, too much detail,I'm sure smokie will agree!
    Kylie is in fact an Australian pop star, who started out
    in a soap opera there, called, Neighbours.
    She went on to become a singer, and is a huge star
    in the UK,Europe, Asia and Asia,and of course, Australia, and is worth some $64m !!!
    She is a very sexy lady, with a raunchy act, and is acclaimed for her cute butt!!!
    I'm sure dedicated Duke fans, are not bothered about things like that
    as Duke said, in The Train Robbers,

"I have a saddle older than you"

But as I posted earlier, it is a real tragedy, that anyone, should suffer,
    the Big C, and she is no exception!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Kylie Minogue is a popular singer with a string of number one hits.

She is Australian and started her career in the Australian soap Neighbours before moving onto singing.

While I am not a massive fan of her songs she has done a few that I like and I was shocked to discover that she had breast cancer at such a young age. Her offical web site had to be closed down as there were too many people posting onto it giving her messages of support.

Regards
    Robbie

• Thanks for the info, I too hope she recovers. Breat cancer nowadays is beatable and most people go on to live a normal life afterwards, that is if it is caught in time.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Many of you, will also recall, Olivia Newton John(John Travalotas, co-star,in Grease)
    also, suffered a similar problem.
    She is very much, an active part of the fight, for awareness of this condition, and has been, very supportive, for Kylie

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Breaking news, this morning,
    Kylie has had successfull surgery, in Melbourne,
    Her surgeon,says
    "She is in high spirits,and she's feeling fine"
    GOOD LUCK KYLIE

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• EthanEdwards

I have heard this news reported as well and it is indeed very good but it comes with a cautious reminder that Kylie has a long way to go yet in her fight.

Regards
    Robbie

• hi robbie and ethan

kylie is now back at her parents home in melbourne and resting up getting over the op and will soon be starting her radiation treatment.

you are both right she is 100% aussie but based in the UK, she went to timore durning the interfet op and did a concert for our boys over there with other stars, she went up to where my brother was stationed and did some singing for them as she knew a brother of one of the men, my brother said she had a good voice and could hold a tune just backed by drums, what a gal to go out of her way for them as they couldn't get leave to go to see the concert.

something that you may not know oliva newton was born in the UK but came over to aus when she was a little tacker so even though she now lives most of the time in the US she is pommy born aussie raised :lol:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I looked this up because I didn't know the answer, and didn't want to wait for an answer. I found out that the young lady will be 37 years old Saturday (May 28), and she is only 4'11 3/4" height. Also, I found that she has never been married.

I'm glad she did well in the surgery, and yes, it will be a long recovery. I'll have to listen to some of her music.

She is cute. ;)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by Hondo Duke Lane@May 24 2005, 06:06 PM
    She is cute. ;)

Fine as wine. Too bad I'm a member of the "Over-The-Hill Gang". :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum