The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,091 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• CONGRATS

to both chester and mrs c and hondo on reaching 2400 and 2200 you all have made this a great place to come and wile away the time.

keep them coming hondo looks like your going to have to get your skates on to get to the lofty heights of 2500 before chester and mrs c they are a great pair

look forward to many more posts from you all

till then hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• WOW! We are really getting into rarefied atmosphere here! CONGRATULATIONS to Chester and the Mrs. for reaching 2400 posts and to Hondo for finding himself at 2200. These are certainly goals for the rest of us to strive for. Keep up the great work folks.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• [i]</span></span></span>[/u]

The three of you are fantastic folks and I greatly enjoy all of your posts. Take care & best regards--C. :cowboy:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Great Job Hondo on 2200 post and to Chester and the Mrs on hitting 2400 posts!!

Keep up the good work.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi

This is my 2000 post.

I would like to say that I am very proud to belong to what is for the moment an exclusive trio but what soon will become a famous band as more and more members reach this milestone.

Keep up the good work

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Arthur,
    I have the advantage, because of time difference,
    of being the first friend to say,
    2000 POSTS

It's a fantastic milestone to reach, and it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago,
    when we were all saying well done on 1000,1500, etc.

Thanks for your friendship, support, opinions, and informative posts.

I hope to join, this exclusive band of brothers, one day!

My very best wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hey Arthur, Great job on making it to 2000 posts. Glad to have you with us, keep up the great work!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Arthur,

We want to dedicate our 2500th post to you, in honor of you reaching your most recent milestone!

Many, many

[b]Twenty First Century Club!

We consider it a privilege to be here with you, and appreciate your wealth of informaton regarding not only John Wayne, but many other aspects of the film industry.

Fond regards,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Congrataulations and Keep 'em coming!

Glad to be friends with you and look forward to many more years.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Jim and Sue,

Glad to see these Movie Reviews are spurring us all in to action.

A big2500 POSTS

You have been great folks to meet, and I hope you
    post another two and a half thousand!!!

My best wishes

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• WOW - WOW - WOW - Chester and the Mrs. at 2500 posts and Arthur at 2000. Do any of you folks remember what you posted in the early days? That's a lot of info, comments and replies. CONGRATULATIONS and I'm looking forward to many more from your direction.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"