The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,809 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• a big CONGRATS to sxviper and jay for passing their new milestones. be seeing you both at your next levels soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Here is post 2900.

As always, greaqt to be here and enjoy reading everyone's posting's.

Thanks Kevin for keeping this great sight going.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• sxviper

CONGRATS on your 2900th post, be seeing you soon in the 3000 club. its been a ball having you here and i have enjoyed reading what you have to say keep them coming

cheers smokey

• Thanks all for the warm wishes. We have finally been getting snow here so I have been out snowblowing and enjoying the weather. Nice to see everything white again!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks all for the warm wishes. We have finally been getting snow here so I have been out snowblowing and enjoying the weather. Nice to see everything white again!!!

I forgot how much you enjoyed snowboarding, its not something thats popular this side of the pond as we get very little snow and when we do get even the smallest amount it seems to bring the country to a halt.

Well done on reaching this huge milestone and enjoy the snowboarding.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• robbie

CONGRATS on your 2000th post its been a while but at last you have made it. keep them coming and see you soon at 2100

:gossip: :gora: :punk:

cheers smokey