What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,473,258 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I watched Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid last night. It's a pretty good movie, and I love James Coburn!

Recently I've watched 7 Men From Now (VERY good), The Wild Bunch (good), Ride The High Country (very good), Ten Wanted Men (poor), and Sabata (not bad).

• Just watched most of Rio Concho's today.

Who wuz in it you might wanna know? Well, these actors were in it:

Richard Boone and Stuart Whitman. Sorry I cannot think of that other guy's name at this time. :headbonk:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Watching Bend of the River. Great Stewart movie and Rock Hudson isn't too bad.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• The Quick And The Dead"
    -With Sharon Stone, Gene Hackman, Russel Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio

(for some reason, I really like this movie. Must be Sharon Stone in those tight leather pants)

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Just wanted to drop by with my new log in title Big Duke,Thanks again to Kevin Oh yes I was going by The Colorado Ranger. anyway. I wanted to mention just finished watching CaHill US Marshal,& The Commancheros, If I don't get my daily fix from the Western Channel or AMC my day isn't complete. Yes I better mention too I need a good helping of Fried Taters and a Big ole chunk of Beef! Have a good one Duke.......

That'll Be the Day!

Originally posted by thesherrif@Jan 16 2006, 01:39 PM
    I also caught Cahill U.S. Marshall Good show I hadn't seen is a while.

[snapback]25427[/snapback]

Ditto. And I still have not seen this movie from start to finish. Oh and I think Comancheros is supposed to be on AMC tonight.

• Love Springfield Rifle. I wish it were out on DvD. I remember also that Fess Parker was in it as a displaced Confederate Soldier, as well as Alan Hale Jr, Lon Chaney Jr. and Martin Milner - as a young Yankee Trooper.

Anyway, last night I watched </span></span></span> with The Duke, Henry Fonda, Ward Bond, Victor McLaglen, Jack Pennick, Hank Worden, John Agar, Pedro Armendariez and Shirley Temple.

Simply, this movie is nothing less than a pure masterpiece and work-of-cinematic-art. If a movie coulkd score a perfect 100, this one does.

Technically I did watch The Horse Soldiers but, not really. I had the TV on for noise while I was doing something else and it was on the same station as Fort Apache was on. After it ended, I tried to watch Sitting Bull but, decided it was a VERY lousy western - though I liked most of the actors in it.

• hi

at long last i have watched OPEN RANGE its taken me how long :D liked it very well done for a modern actor liked the extras they had a photo history of westerns and they showed a lot of the dukes movies in this history. i managed to pick it up for A$14.95 good buy :rolleyes:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Todd, and what's also bad is that the actor who played Sitting Bull was great in everything else I have ever seen him in.

The last Western I saw was this morning and was called: Treasure of Pancho Villa w/ Rory Calhoun, Gilbert Roland and Shelley Winters.

• I watched about 10 minutes of a truely horrid movie called 'one more train to rob' this is a movie that should be avoided at all costs.

The last proper western I watched was 'The man from Laramie' which was very good but it had several plot holes which I have discussed in a seperate off topic.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie