Alright, Who's The Wise Guy?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,776 times. The latest Post () was by lawman in sc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm checking my e-mail and there's one from this site saying, "hey WaynamoJim, you haven't visited the site in 180 days and you need to come back and see all the good stuff we got now". Well, not those exact words but, I haven't been a member here for 6 months so, how could I not have been here in all that time. I don't come here every single day but, usually about 5 days out of 7. I'm not mad or anything, just thought it was kind of a goofy message that I had to reply to.

Originally posted by WaynamoJim@Dec 28 2005, 06:29 AM
    I'm checking my e-mail and there's one from this site saying, "hey WaynamoJim, you haven't visited the site in 180 days and you need to come back and see all the good stuff we got now". Well, not those exact words but, I haven't been a member here for 6 months so, how could I not have been here in all that time. I don't come here every single day but, usually about 5 days out of 7. I'm not mad or anything, just thought it was kind of a goofy message that I had to reply to.

[snapback]24384[/snapback]

Don't worry I recieved the same. It is some mistake.
    Regards,
    Senta

• I got one too!!!
    Reckon some one doesn't know which way the saddle faces. ;)

SASS 39065 Life
    BOLD 114

Originally posted by Kevin@Dec 28 2005, 12:34 PM
    Yes, I ride backwards. Only after the email was sent did I find out that it wasn't going to send it to the right folks.

[snapback]24463[/snapback]

Kevin, we love you anyway :wub: , no matter which way you ride!

I have noticed a swell in visitors since you sent out that letter, so that is a good thing.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Whew! I thought I was stuck in some sort of a time warp or something when I got that email. I guess Kevin wins the Joker of the Month Award :lol:
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

Originally posted by Kevin@Dec 27 2005, 10:43 PM
    It worked. :D

[snapback]24387[/snapback]

I love this quote about courage.I am a law enforcement officer in South Carolina.When I get into a situation where I am scared,I pray to my Lord Jesus Christ,then I say,What would The Duke do?There's no question He goes ahead and does it.