Happy Anniversary

There are 202 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 90,228 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by ethanedwards@Jan 3 2006, 07:16 PM
    POPUL VUH

My very best wishes, to you all,

[snapback]24924[/snapback]

I agree, thanks for keeping the site fun and informative!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Keith, Todd, and Kevin, many thanks for the congratulatory greetings!

Popol Vuh, we would like to extend to you a Happy 2nd Anniversary here at the John Wayne Message Board! You have really added to the community here, both informationally (BIG time!) and also helping to keep an eye on things in your quiet way! Many thanks, and we hope you will continue to remain a regular here.

• Have had a great time here reading Chester & the Mrs postings as well as those of Popul Vuh and wondering why I had not discovered this great site sooner.

Congrats to you all.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks for the kind words and congratulations to Chester and the Mrs., and all of you other people who I have not congratulated for Birthdays, milestones and anniversaries.

I have not had much time on my hands lately but I still check in here daily and read just about all the posts, even though I haven't been able to keep up after Keith got on a roll in his new forum. I will catch up with you in time though Keith.

There are about 20-25(maybe even more?) people on this message board that I should have thanked one by one for their contributions to this message board for keeping it interesting, but I will just say that for those of you who come here and post here that I do enjoy reading your posts, even those of you who I haven't been in a personal exchange of replies.

A big hello to each and one of you posting here on this message board.

Regards
    Popol Vuh

• Hi Chester and Mrs. C,
    Congratulations on your 3d anneversary. It is hard to belive that this message board existted without you even for a few days.
    Popol Vuh, my warmest congratulations to you too with your 2 years here, I always reading your comments with interest.
    Sorry for being late,
    Senta

• Hello, just wanted to wish all of those a happy anniversary,great contributions from you all and im looking forward to mine!! :D

-IHW

• We realize that in LibertyV's time zone, it is already past her anniversary date, but in our time zone it isn't, so technically we're not late, right??

Anyway, we would like to wish LibertyV a very happy 3rd anniversary with the message board, and say that we look forward to seeing more of her around here from now on.

Also . . . a happy 3rd anniversary to Dara, with whom we've chatted a very long time ago!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey Smokey,
    HAPPY 3rd. ANNIVERSARY

Well where did that 3 years go???
    You've been a great mate on this board, and we've had a lot of fun.

It's been a real pleasure knowing you,
    Look forward to may more times,

Good Luck and Best Wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• A great big HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY, Smokey. Just goes to show you Sheilas have great staying power. Looking forward to many more of your posts, dear girl.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• smokey,

Because of our huge time difference, you will be reading this congratulatory greeting probably 2 days late, even though it is still timely by our clock :o .

Anyway, it's been a GREAT three years knowing you, and we hope to have the privilege of meeting face to face one day (both you and Alec!).

Fondly,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: