How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 915,551 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• most days are still pretty cold as it has yet to get above freezing but the wind hasn't been that bad and the sun has been shining so who can complain :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Staying warm, but we're getting a minor cold spell for the next day or two.

Whaddaya mean minor, Jay. I got up this morning at 0530, went to a convenience store for a cuppa coffee, and my truck's thermometer reading for the outside temperature said 31 degrees. I have to admit though that by this afternoon, it had warmed up to about 58. Much better.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Had some good rain yesterday, but it sure is cold today! Brrrrrrrr! Suppose to be 29 tonight. But going to be a great weekend around 70 and cool mornings with sunshine.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Raining right now, and this too will pass. Tomorrow will be clearing and a little cooler in the low 70's and the rest of the week (which is spring break in the school systems in Alabama) will be clear into the 80's by Thurday (St. Patrick's Day) going into the weekend (Sunday is the first day of Spring). Been above normal for the most part for a month now. Hope we still get the rain this spring.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• beautiful weather it is has gotten up to almost 50 today and the snow is just melting away loving it and the sunshine :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]