How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 977,555 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm beginning to think I've been somehow mysteriously transported to the vicinity of Seattle. In my part of north Texas, it's done nothing but rain for the past couple of months. That's not the Texas I know. :teeth_smile:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• We got a Cold Front blow through. Its rained on and off all day and especially this evening. I turned off the lights and TV set and watched the lightning strikes outside my house and also fell asleep for about an hour. Right now its thundering again and the temps have dropped at least 15-20 degreese in the past coupl of hours. THIS is my kind of weather-I love it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• As I sit and read & post I have been looking across the street at the leaves of many colors on neighbors trees. The sun is shining and the temperature is reasonable.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• warm and sunny in lancashire today - but very autumnal with lots of orange and browns - same as last week - beautiful dog walking weather

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• IMO, late fall and winter are the most wonderful in Texas inasmuch as the sun is usually shining brightly while the temperatures are greatly reduced (i.e., in the 40s, 50s and 60s Fahrenheit. As badger says, it's great outdoor weather for various activities.

• Today we warmed up some but the temps were still nice. Also, tonight not a cloud in the sky and a couple of hours ago we were already at 60 F, and were supposed to get possibly as low as 40 F.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• today we had 35C and tomorrow its going to be 34C looking good for summer hope this weather stays around for a while

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• we have been having rain for the last few days and a cool breeze with it hope it blows away soon

cheers smokey

• Here in north Texas, we've been having some Algore weather (meaning global warming :wink:). It's November, for gosh sakes, and we've had several days of 75-80 degree weather.

• looks like we have a hot front moving in it has been in the high 30's to low 40's down south and it is moving our way at long last warm weather is on its way

cheers smokey

• hot front moved in and we have had some lovely days would have been better if i didnt get a cold just think hot with a runny nose :))): i just kill myself :wink_smile:

cheers smokey

• still hot but cold is nearly gone but it is so plesent having warm weather again, bushfire allert is high though, a lot have been started by lighting strikes

cheers smokey