How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,621 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Speaking of which, we must be the lucky ones, because of the global warming happening around the world, and we are definitely not in that category. Right now we are at 27 while at this moment New York City is 34 and Anchorage is 42 with rain. We didn't get any snow, but did get about fifteen hundreds inch of rain/ice. We will be around 14 tonight before the big warm up to 32 tomorrow. Thinking I'll be watching some Duke movies this weekend.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Speaking of which, we must be the lucky ones, because of the global warming happening around the world, and we are definitely not in that category. Right now we are at 27 while at this moment New York City is 34 and Anchorage is 42 with rain. We didn't get any snow, but did get about fifteen hundreds inch of rain/ice. We will be around 14 tonight before the big warm up to 32 tomorrow. Thinking I'll be watching some Duke movies this weekend.

Sounds like the weather is bass-ackwards, doesn't it, Mike? Warmer up north than it is down south.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• The weather is changing real soon. Suppose to get above freezing tomorrow. And warmer all week. Tonight another teen temps.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Heat wave here. We had a high in the upper 30's yesterday, and low 40's today. But this morning we are at 18, brrrrrrrr.

- John Wayne quote

• Hi

We haven't had any snow since Friday but the minor roads are still covered in snow and the ice is freezing. I walked down the road to buy a paper this morning and quickly wished that I hadn't. Apparent some horrible weather is expected tomorrow night, whether its snow sleet or rain knowone is quite sure.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• It has been sunny for a good while, but the temps have been below normal. We've been in the mid 40's for the last couple of days, but the lows have been in the teens and twenties. We will be around 20 tonight, and the mid 40's tomorrow, but we should be warmer the rest of the week before our weekend rain.

- John Wayne quote

• It's finally seasonable weather but we are facing with a little rain right now. About an inch and some, but we will continue about normal tempatures around 56 for a while with no freezing for at least a week. But who knows after that.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• It has been so windy the last couple of days. The tempatures were in the mid 50's but the blowing wind made it feel a lot colder. I mean the wind was any where between 25 - 35 mph. Suppose to be in the upper 50's tomorrow before the next system on Friday. Rain, storms, and severve storms. Up north around northern Alabama and Tennessee, they are getting a lot of ice. They already forcast this as a warning and it's two days away. This ice storm is starting out in northern New Mexico across to Tennessee.

What a storm. And it's started from southern California.

- John Wayne quote