How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,641 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• since 4 Weeks - very bad !!!! - i work in e-commerce-buissnes from my home
    i need sun and high temperature - in the last 10 days my favorite doing is
    1 looking dvd (Bonanza 1st - the vikings - Rockford files 1st - psycho - wild bunch - schimanski(german classic) - M(fritzLang) - terminator II - freebie and the bean - bad santa - and dukes rio bravo-eldorado-rio lobo-brannigan
    and circus world - this night will i see winchester 73 and ace in the hole)
    2 drinking Beer (Paulaner Hefe Weizen) - 3 calling pizza- and chinese service.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

• heavy rain last night sunny this morning we could get the 4 seasons in ireland in one day
    that how the weather goes in this country

• Man is it muggy outside. Not really hot, but just muggy! We are getting hit and miss showers and it is nice but when the sun comes out it is so muggy. This morning it was overcast and in the low 70's but it was so muggy. Think it will be muggy today. And the rest of the week. So in a word it's MUGGY! Get the message?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• getting cold at night but we are still having just above 20C during the day so they are still pleasent but need bed socks on to sleep want to be a bird and fly north for winter :wink_smile:

hondo will have your muggy any day better that the cold

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Our weather moves like a jack rabbit this year, its bar b cue style now but that could change in a few hours

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Two Words ~ HOT MUGGY. No relief in sight. No rain at all in the state. Around 100 and unbearable. Can't stay out after 11 a.m. especially in the sun. We are getting a cold wave later this week at 96 (whoopie). But the muggy is staying. This is by the way, August temps at above average. Can't wait to see that month. Anywhere cool? I may move in with you.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hondo we're cool during the day 22-25C but the nights are a different matter some 12-10 others 5-3 how bout we swop places i fly north for winter you fly south for summer :))):

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"