How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 925,324 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We are in our typical summer weather pattern here... Cool foggy mornings, hot dry afternoons... okay hot to me... lows are comfortable 60's, highs are uncomfortable upper 80's low 90's... with a few 100 degree days tossed in there, now and again...

Hey Eric, give thanks you don't live in Texas. Where I live in north Texas we've had 100 degrees plus for almost 3 months straight. And all this with less than an inch of rain since about April. I may move to Seattle. :wink_smile:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hey Eric, give thanks you don't live in Texas. Where I live in north Texas we've had 100 degrees plus for almost 3 months straight. And all this with less than an inch of rain since about April. I may move to Seattle. :wink_smile:

Well all I can say is that Seattle is a good place to be FROM... lol

I lived in Austin for a year back in 97 and Houston for four years when I was around ten, did basic in San Antonio through July and August, but none of that was as hot as the three months I was in Tempe...

I do enjoy the fact that the weather is mild here, not to hot, to cold, to windy, to stormy, to wet, or to dry... for that I pay lot's of taxes, high fuel, high rent, and every once in a while the Earth decides to shake it's back... oh yeah not to mention all the liberal nut cases out here that think they know how to take better care of me than I do... oh wait that should be held for a different thread... lol

With all of that said I will be praying for a temp break and some rain for you guys.... be safe and stay cool....

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• 108 yesterday , a bit cooler today but still no rain.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Rain today. And I seem to be right in the path of this huricane coming up the east coast. should hit Maryland on Saturday. If I see the server fly by me, Kevin, I'll try and lasso it for you. :))):

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• The datacenter that houses the server that JWMB is on is located in Northern Virginia.

I guess it survived the earthquake we had on the east coast Tuesday, so maybe the Huricane will be no match for the server as well. Let's hope!

• It's hot here in Hotlanta!

Also, it appears that Irene is heading towards the JWMB web server! Hopefully we don't get blown away.:fear:

The datacenter that houses the server that JWMB is on is located in Northern Virginia.

Wow, our server in outer space,
    maybe Cowboys and Aliens is true!

Anyway wet and horrible here.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I guess it survived the earthquake we had on the east coast Tuesday, so maybe the Huricane will be no match for the server as well. Let's hope!

Let's hope.

I'm sure the fine folks will be well prepared for this event. Atleast that's what the email stated. :lol:

• wet wet and more wet its raining again and looks like its in for the week and some. they say we are in for a wet spring hope its not true cause that was how it started before, wish it would go else where how bout you guys call for it i will gladly send it to you.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Several times I've commented about how hot and dry it is in Texas this summer but I've forgotten to mention at least one silver lining. The flies and mosquitoes are non-existent.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Just getting into the Hurricane coming up the east coast. Heavy rain and the wind is picking up. She's a big one and packing quite a punch. Also got tornadoes near the coast because of the storms. Still got power, but not sure for how much longer. They are telling us to expect to be without power for 2 or more days. I HATE THAT! lol