How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 908,889 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Sounds very complex, here, the suns shining.

Chester :newyear:

• Flip a coin here in the UK. It coin be sunny and warm, it could be blowing a gale with monsoon rain, or even both within a few minutes of each other!
    Makes choosing what to wear interesting!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Flip a coin here in the UK. It coin be sunny and warm, it could be blowing a gale with monsoon rain, or even both within a few minutes of each other!
    Makes choosing what to wear interesting!

Still wearing the big winter coat,
    as it changes every hour!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Here in the foothills of the Blue Ridges it is HOT. Keeps threatening rain, gets all black, huffy and puffy, we get a few drops, it all goes away, and we have to turn on the water for our gardens! Have to fill my Horse's bathtub, (his water pan) every two days instead of every five. Sold my 3 ton central air yesterday....haven't used it in over a year because power went up so much. Need to get a small, high seer window unit.....think I found one with heat also for $100. That will be good in winter also.....won't have to get up four times a night to put wood in the fireplace, LOL! KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Thunderstorms and heavy rain all night.
    today just about dry but more rain to come.
    Almost every day this month of June has been raining!!

Spitting this morning now HOT, up to 26 outside and I'm in a photography studio so you can imagine what it's like in here!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• has been wet and cold for the last few days, rain going away but it is just about to get colder in the mornings wish for summer to arrive

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well, early this morning we had a surprised and VERY welcomed but brief Thunderstorm. I wish it were still overcast and pouring rain. As of now--almost no trace is left that we had one. >:-(((((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Let's see; last night, hot. This morning, Hot. This afternoon, HOT! Tonight, HOT!! Tomorrow, HOT!!! Sunday, HOT!!!! Did I tell you that it is HOT!

I wonder if there is any relief in sight. From the west, NO! From the gulf, NO!

How's the weather on the other side of the pond?

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Absolute rubbish, it has rained almost everyday the whole of June!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• 106 outside and 110 in here! Now, tell me about HOT! Have frozen 2 liter bottles and sit in front of a fan with them all around me, LOL. JUST sold my 3 ton AC unit two days ago. Well, I sure won't be tempted to use it, will I. Save a lot on energy bills....might die though!, LOL KP KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE