How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,753 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Rain, rain, rain! Haven't said that in a long long time!

We are getting rain and around 60F. Looks like rain through tomorrow. No winter precept in the forcast but late next week we will get colder weather with highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's.
    Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, we ended up with 4-5 inches of snow. Weatherman cannot get anything right. So I am shoveling today.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I open my mouth about it being a mild winter here in Maryland and what happens? We get a cold snap and it snowed today. Only about a half inch. But it's a start. Made the kids happy and got them out of the house. I love a good snow. And I am lucky. My neighbor has a plow , so my driveway always get cleared. Lucky me, eh?

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• No snow here but, we did get some more colder air in as of early this morning -- along with light rains. My Cats hate it but I love it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• its still hot down here no rain in sight but they tell us we should have some by the weekend its 12:35pm and 32.2C (89.9F) we should be getting about 36C today when the sun comes up. glad to see you all are having our rain could you bottle some and send it down it will be great to see the wet stuff falling from the sky again

they had rian down south which put out that large fire but they are still on alert for more

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It has been seesaw weather here in South Texas - we had a once-in-two-decades ice storm last week that literally put the brakes on outdoor activity. Several of the interstates north of and in San Antonio were closed for almost 36 hours. People here don't know how to contend with icy conditions. Schools and businesses were closed.
    Things have warmed up this week and we finally got some good rains - El Nino is finally living up to his reputation.
    Temperatures to be in the 60s today as it was yesterday, but we're in for another cool-down Sunday.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Jay got the more frigid weather than we did. It still got decently cool here as the temps for several days were in the 30's. Im glad it warmed up a bit because one of my Cats got ill and had to be treated.

• Today after a decently hard rain allnight, is now clear skies, and slight cool winds out of the north. My cat who was recently ill, is now feeling much better and is loving the time she can sleep in the sunlight.

• Its about -1F tonight. But its going to be even colder this weekend. High of 0F and lows -15F . BRRRRRR!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hey Viper, how's the snow? We are mighty cold ourselves. It was around 21F with a high of around 45F with some wind. I am enjoying this somewhat. Can't wait to get some snow. No, we don't have any in the forecast.

We are suppose to get rain by Thursday. We'll see.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote