How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,656 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Oct 20 2006, 02:38 PM
    Hi Jay, glad you all finally got some relief. We here in CCland are sharing the great weather you all are finally having. :) I LOVE this time of the year and it is my favorite time of the year as well. :D:D

[snapback]36184[/snapback]

Hi Carl - Yeah, this time of year is the best for weather in South Texas and the Coast. Though I'm not into fishing, I understand those that are consider this to be the best time of the year for it on the Gulf.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• It was a beautiful day yesterday, but today is supposed to be rainy and cool - we need whatever moisture we can get. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be clearing and we're in for some beautiful October weather here.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• As I was arriving at the museum today, the entire West, North and East had some nice dark clouds and it was just starting to sprinkle. Our next "cold front" is supposed to be here around midnight or so.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhh, this is my most favorite kind of weather. :D:D:D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We had a lot of rain yesterday and this morning it was cloudy and windy, but by mid morning it cleared out with some wind, but it was in the 60's today with the lows around 40 tonight and no wind.

Tomorrow, will be around 68 and less wind and sunny skies. Like this weather right now. Beats the summer we had. The lows in the mid 40's and the highs in the mid 70's the next few days.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We've had GREAT weather lately! Sunny and beautiful during the day, with moderate temperatures for the most part. It gets cold in the mornings, dipping into the 30's now and then, but it warms right up for most of the day.

Good weather is a real blessing right now, as we haven't finished our kitchen yet, and there is still stuff on our deck :fear: .

Chester :newyear:

• Chester and I live in the same basic area so we have been sharing the same nice weather. Looks like this week is going to be a bit overcast with temps in the upper 60's to lower 70's. Right now the forecast is saying 20% chance of rain on Sat.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Well, we just got socked with a foot of fresh new snow today. Kind of early to have this much snow. And I sold my sled so I am sure we are going to get more. Anyways, have to go clean off the driveway again. Hopefully it will get into the 40's and 50's and melt this off.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We already had the snow this year, but then it melted, and now snow fell again this night. May be will melts too. But they promise in nearest days about -15 C :blink:
    Regards,
    Senta

• Had a "cold front" blow through around midnight - 1.00 am. Lotsa wind and slightly cooler temps. Then on Sunday, this "cold front" is supposed to stop, turn around and move back through as a warm front. :(:unsure::blink::wacko::stunned::dead:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We continue to have mostly nice weather, though it was raining enough yesterday morning to cancel our grandson's soccer game. It's sunny this morning.

Our morning temps have been down in the low 30's just a couple of days ago, but not so cold today - up to 36º F as of this writing . . . er, typing . . . .

Chester :newyear:

• Yesterday, we had a cold front and it was cloudy and cool. We went from the 80's on Friday to the low 60's today, and suppose to get to around 35F tonight. It's been windy, but little rain to show.

By the way, what is snow?

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote