How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,679 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We need rain here and in a bad way. In my area, there is a VERY bad Flea infestation going on. Im tying to get the complex workers to bring me a waterhose so I can start covering the tri-building area and make the fleas stay underground. Darn things are driving both my Cats nuts. Hot-n-VERY humid here this past week as well as today.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We need rain here and in a bad way. In my area, there is a VERY bad Flea infestation going on. Im tying to get the complex workers to bring me a waterhose so I can start covering the tri-building area and make the fleas stay underground. Darn things are driving both my Cats nuts. Hot-n-VERY humid here this past week as well as today.

The only bad thing about getting rain is that we will have a bad mosquito infestation fro a few weeks. Damned if we do and damned if we don't! >:-((

• The weather was great today. We had a cold front go through and had the temps at the 70's with low humidity and windy. Tonight we are going into the 40's, and tomorrow a little warmer in the low 80's. Beats the upper 80's and humid conditions we had last week.

We need rain. Just about 10 inches below normal for the year and haven't had rain in 12 days.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• It has been rainy and windy the past 3 days. I start turkey hunitng tomorrow so I am hoping the wind dies down. Rain is bad but when its windy its almost impossible to find a ole tom to shoot at.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• It's been raining cats and dogs here for 3 days, looks like it will continue through the week. I heard some guy's building an ark!

Also, pray for those poor folks in SW Kansas. I've been through that little town many times in the past. Good folks out there. They'll need a lot of help to overcome this.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Well the weather is fine right now, but we are on the way up to hot, humid, and HECK! But what the hey that is what this is suppose to be. I'd like to see some rain. My yard looks like it does in late August after a summer of heat and no rain. Hate to see what it looks like this August.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We actually had sun for a little while today before the humidity kicked in and brought the clouds.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Our area is supposed to see spotty showers starting today but, as I look out the big windows from the Library--not a darn cloud in the sky.

• A line of heavy storms moved our way last evening, but became light thundershowers by the time they got here. Supposed to rain again today, but right now there are no clouds in the sky.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Heavy thunderboomers were on the radar last night slowly approaching George West and were headed in our direction but, as usual, we were being teased by Mother Nature; and we got nuthin.

Rain is allegedly on the increase today--but oly have a cloudy sky. By Friday, its supposed to be raining but "we" will wait and see what happens?