How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,364 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• heard about the twisters running amuck through those states on the news hope that if anyone we know from there is safe and sound.

getting cooler at night now went down to 2C last night but we are still having 27-28C days

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I haven't reported to you on the weather lately, but I must say it is much better than last year. Our rain amount is a little below normal, but we are getting the rain, and the temps have been nice. Last night we were around 48F, which is below normal by a little more than 10F. And we are about to get the rain again. Daytime temps was 76F. Real nice!

Smokey, we have had a lot of twisters this year. Our state (Alabama) have three times the amount than usual, but I must say that we have been blessed with no deaths from the storms, here. Unforunately, some of the states have not been as blessed. Our neighbor state (Mississippi) have over a hundred of those twisters. So it has been a busy year. And we are suppose to get some of that potential weather on Thursday.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• had some rain today not much but it fell out of the sky like water falling from a bucket, cooler nights going down to about 2C again tonight. have managed to catch the cold going around am going to hit it on the head, just wish it happened earlier in the week because i have to work for the next 2 days going in and out of freezers and fridges oh well have sunday off should get over it then fingers crossed

cheers smokey

• The prognosticators have been forcasting possible heavy rain (with severe storms) for the last 36 hours, but all I've seen is a little drizzle here and there. May is supposed to be one of our wettest months around here but the last I heard we've received less than a half inch. It's really getting dry now!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Cold here, gets to below zero here at night, went to check some steers in the cattle yards this morning and had to scrape ice off the top of the water troughs.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi all,

The sun is out, it's a bank holiday weekend,
    so some family and friends are coming to
    the house for a B-B-Q, and a wee drink.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Here we are almost into Summer, and it is Raining every day, and just a few miles North of Sedona up on what is known as The Rim and it Snowed at Flagstaff and I am Still wearing a Coat !
    Did Some One Say That We Have Global Warming?
    Bill
    :cowboy:

• Here we are almost into Summer, and it is Raining every day, and just a few miles North of Sedona up on what is known as The Rim and it Snowed at Flagstaff and I am Still wearing a Coat !

Did Some One Say That We Have Global Warming?
    Bill

:cowboy:

Shoot, Bill, if you're getting rain in your part of the country, count yourself lucky.

We had some bad thunderstorms last night with lots of thunder and lightning and a little rain but thank goodness, no tornadoes. Power was out this morning though so I had to wait a couple of hours for my morning coffee.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• we are getting quite cool nights going down to 5C & below now, rugging up is all part of the scene now bah wish it was summer again have had enoug of these temps now
    they say we could be getting rain again when is anyones guess, grass is dying off again and ground is hard as again
    cheers smokey