How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 919,579 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We're on a seesaw here in Texas! We have a couple of days of temps in the thirties through the fifties and then a couple from the sixties to the high seventies. We've had a lot of fog the last couple of days (but no rain).

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• more rain today and in 2 days will be the shortest day of the year tho it feels like that already - also, the wind is starting to whip up a bit so is quite unpleasant

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• Freezing rain. Woke up to crystal ice land with everything frozen. Dangerous, but beautiful.
    Sleet and freezing rain next few days. Looks like no white Christmas this year. Santa will need his ice skates instead.:teeth_smile:

• This is more like it. We had a front roll through last night. We were when I went to bed in the mid 60's, and when getting up 55 and dropping. Right now we're at 54. It was 47 earlier, but the news is the temps will be going down to around 23F. The wind is blowing, so it feels like it's very cold. I know that most of you will say, big deal, but we were in the mid to upper 70's for the last week, so this is a shock.

Tomorrow is going to be 44 and windy, but sunny.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We're about to get back to the 70's for Christmas, but we are to see rain. Not what we want for Christmas, but we're not dealing with ice.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Had to go up to the John Wayne Museum at Williams and give a T.V. Tour for a Phoenix station that is having a Christmas Special on Duke on Christmas Day !
    :teeth_smile:
    And got Snowed In with Over 2 Feet of Snow and Temp. at 32 deg. in the day time, and over at The 26 Bar Ranch at Eagar they had Almost 3 Feet of Snow and 30 Deg. in the Day Time !!
    :yeaahh:
    Got back to the Verde Valley late in the Afternoon, and "This Old Desert Rat" is Now Warming Back Up !!!
    :hyper:

Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Not much to speak of. I received a heater and blanket, and it is in the 70's. No rain today. Good to have family around. Rain tomorrow with some server weather.

- John Wayne quote

• been lovely here over christmas - cold and sunny and dry - good dog walking weather - hopefully will keep up for a bit longer -

Hooked on The Duke

• A cold came through today. Our high was around 3 am at 68, and we've been dropping throughout the day, but that was to the mid 50's. There was rain today, but mainly early in the morning. We are due some tonight, and well more seasonable. We might see some sun on Tuesday before we get some more rain for the rest of the week. We've been cloudy a lot, but yesterday we were flirting with 80 degrees. Wish it would stay cool.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• another nice cold sunny day - hopefully much more of this as weather is forecasting
    a cold snap from siberia
    not that i like winter but i d rather it was like this than raining and miserable

Hooked on The Duke

• today we had a high of 37C it is now 35.8C (or 96.4F) it is 8:08pm it was as hot yesterday and we had a storm come through which didnt amount to much. they say it will be as hot again tommorrow yippee summer is here. they say we could have cyclones hit the coast during the next couple of months and they predict that they will be large ones.

hope you all stay warm and safe but i sure dont miss winter

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"