How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,758 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yesterday, here in SE Michigan, we had tornado warnings for the 3rd weekend in the last 4. We had two of our grandkids with us, then one of my sons and his wife came over and we sat it out. Alot of funnel cloud sightings, including one just about a mile up the road from me. In fact, my son and I were standing outside watching that storm front coming at us and thinking it didn't look good. Then it made a left turn and went east. We saw some of the clouds begin to drop but, didn't think it was going to do anything. Guess it did. My other two sons work at Detroits Metro Airport and they were getting hit with another front to the south of us and they stood on the tarmac watching a funnel cloud forming but, nothing happened. And airport mgt didn't even announce any kind of warning or attempt to move employees or travelers to safety. If a tornado had hit the terminal, it would've been quite nasty.

• Hurricane Alex hit the Mexican coast early this evening about 350 miles south of my location. Fortunately we're not to get anything more than some bands of rain from now to Friday and no damaging elements. Brownsville and South Padre Island are both getting hit pretty hard but not as hard as it could have been if Alex came in further north.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Normal service resumed in Scotland today ,that strange big yellow thing that was in the sky for a few days has gone and the rain has come back on.(aaa)Its safe to go outside again.

• an ok day today no rain hanging around to make it cold but still cool just below 20C hope this weather doesnt saty around for to long

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It's rather nice right now. The mornings are fantastic for July. Nice and comfortable, and the days are hot but not so much of the muggy-ness. A rare treat for July standards, but the muggy-ness is coming back soon. Just enjoying the weather right now.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Finally had some rain after quite a few days in the upper 90's or low 100's
    This is in NJ you would of thought I live in Arizona or Texas. I guess we should just be glad we are here to enjoy ANY weather.

• Same here as where Cindy is at. Hotter than the Sun. Also VERY humid here. The only savings grace is that the wind seems to be shifting out of the North so maybe the humidity will be blown out of the area.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..