3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,902 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Carl,

That was fast! :no2: Congratuations on making 3300 posts!

That calls for a drink, keep em' coming. :beer:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Way to Carl on 3400 Posts! :hyper: What can I say, you keep 'em coming and we'll congratulate you on those milestones.:sport:

:jump:Here's to you big guy. See you at 3500.:gossip::beer:
    Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Wow! 3400 already? Seems like just yesterday you hit 3300. Wait....no, that was a few days ago.:wink_smile: Hee hee

Way to go, Ringo. 3400 is awesome. Keep them coming, and I'll keep reading them. Can never learn enough!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :teeth_smile: Many thanks to all of you Ladies and Gentlemen. It really is easy to post 100 posts in no time here--just shows you how much I like this site ;-D :thumbs_up:

Jay, Hondo the dust was easy to kick up here and I NEEDED that tall cold Rootbeer!

Thank you as well GT, Hondo, Todd, Jim/Sue (that Rootbeer was great!) ahhh, Senta, I THOUGHT my ears were burning some--thanks--and it is a special honor to be thought of while watching one of my alltime favorite Duke movies as you wathed ;-)) Thanks again Mark, Jay, I greatly appreciate it ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Lookie whoes 3100! :gossip: Congratulations Arthur :sport_box:on making your 3100th post! :walkman: You've been posting so much that you missed your milestone.:drinks_wine: Thanks for all your posts and your contribution:artist: here at the message board. :sport:Great to have you here and as a good:punk: friend.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATULATIONS to you, Arthur, my friend across the pond, for your achievement in making 3100 posts. WOW! I always look forward to viewing your thoughts and information.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• W E L L D O N E A R T H U R ! !

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on passing the 3100th mark. I sure do enjoy the heck out of reading your postings and hope for thousands more.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..