3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,963 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you all GT, Jim/Sue, Mike, Arthur, Keith, Mark, Todd and Jay. I/ve had a hoot of a time here and also looking forwards to a few more years here. :beer:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I don't know how you Guys Do It. I have been on this Site going on 4 Years and I am Still Under 2000 Posts !!

Bill - I think it just takes you a lot of time to post your "Duke Stories." If that time had been put to just plain posting, I'm sure you would be giving Jim and Sue a run for their money!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Bill, thank you for all your stories as well. It takes time for a great story to be told. Thank you as well.

Best regards--Carl.

• Your stories are gems William and we appreciate the hard work you put into them
    and I personally Thank You for them:beer:

Congratulations Ringo on passing 3700 posts

Mike

• 3200 Posts! :twitchsmile:Just wanted to make my mark:thumbs_up: for the milestone here. :jump:Thanks for all of your support :gossip:and glad to be here meeting so many great people:punk: and call you friend.:kisss:

I'll see you at the next milestone. :beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks Jim and Sue, Arthur, Vera, Jay, Mike, Mark and Todd;:gossip:

You guys are special:thumbs_up: and I thank you for sharing in my milestone here. It is a pleasure to know you and call you friend. You guys rock! :punk: And I drink to you :beer:and your many contributions here as well. :gora: :gora: :laugh:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks Jim and Sue, Arthur, Vera, Jay, Mike, Mark and Todd;:gossip:

You guys are special:thumbs_up: and I thank you for sharing in my milestone here. It is a pleasure to know you and call you friend. You guys rock! :punk: And I drink to you :beer:and your many contributions here as well. :gora: :gora: :laugh:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

Hi Mike, I want to send you my belated CONGRATULATIONS on passing another marker. My excuse this time is that the internet was down from Fri to Mon--thankx to the heavy raines we had. The library by my house is the only branch library effected in this way.

A hearty congrats to you my friend--Take care and best regards--Carl.