Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,412,317 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Before The Devil Knows You're Dead.
    Philip Seymour Huffman, Ethan Hawke, Marisa Tomei and Albert Finney
    A embezzler plots with his brother to rob their parents jewelry store.
    Not a happy ending movie but well done for its type.

(newyr)

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I could not sleep last night so I watched TCM till 5:30am.
    Another Thin Man.1939
    Shadow of the Thin Man1941
    The Thin Man go Home1944
    William Powell & myrna Loy
    one great team. fun movies.
    PS. This would also explain why I was not around for the morning chat I was catching ZZZZZ sorry.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

Edited once, last by BILL OF PA ().

• Shortly before Christmas, I had to travel to Oregon to take care of some business regarding our property there. While there, I stayed at a nearby motel, and while there saw on TV the movie The Nativity Story. I was so impressed with it that I called home and asked. the Mrs. if she'd seen it before. She said, "No, but we own it!" She had purchased it at a very good price, but we hadn't had a chance to watch it. So two nights ago, we had some friends over and watched it together. It was very well done, and I recommend it.

Chester

• Did you hear about the Morgans? A funny movie. If you like the wit of Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker, then this is the movie for you. Funny, funny, funny. A must see. Little kids may not like it, but we adults will.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

P.S. By the way, there is a little clip of The Searchers, and a mention of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood in the movie.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Edited once, last by Hondo Duke Lane: Adding something to the post. ().

• "Inglorious Basterds" (that is the way they spell it on screen!)

Not bad, but not as good as I thought it would be. And it was strange, very strange! (the typical stuff you'd expect from Tarintino).

• "Inglorious Basterds" (that is the way they spell it on screen!)

Not bad, but not as good as I thought it would be. And it was strange, very strange! (the typical stuff you'd expect from Tarintino).

What are your recommendations? Is it a renter, buyer, or forgetter? I'm trying to decided.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

What are your recommendations? Is it a renter, buyer, or forgetter? I'm trying to decided.

It's worth checking out...definately a renter. I was mildly entertained by it. It's not something I'll add to my collection but it had it's moments. If you don't mind Quentin Tarantino's twisted story telling style and very twisted humor, then yeah, it's worth at least one look.

• It's worth checking out...definately a renter. I was mildly entertained by it. It's not something I'll add to my collection but it had it's moments. If you don't mind Quentin Tarantino's twisted story telling style and very twisted humor, then yeah, it's worth at least one look.

Thanks for the information. I will look into renting it, maybe this weekend.

- John Wayne quote

• I wanted to see another Sidney Lumet film so I watched The Offence. Fine performances from Sean Connery, Trevor Howard, Vivien Merchent and Ian Bannen.

• I just watched The Worlds Fastest Indian. I thought it was quite good.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Godspell, a period feel good musical that showcased NYC in their story of Jesus Christ. Most will not like it, I do.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• I agree-the first 2 were ok, but I was lost in this one! Lost interest quickly and it just seemed to drag on,