Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,375,533 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Keith, I definately will look forward to spending some time with you Gentlemen. Maybe I can convince my friend Paul (from London) to come along. Paul is a Gentleman worth knowing. I don't drink much or often so i'd probably better alternate with a glass of tea in between drinks ;-D or I might be spending some time in jail for public intoxication.

Take care mate--and cheers--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Carl - I'm sending high thoughts and prayers in your direction. If you do have your operation in San Antonio, let me know and hopefully I can come by for a visit.

The last non-western I watched was "Abyss" in the original version which I have on VHS. I'm ambivalent as to which I like better - the original or the augmented version (with the aliens causing all the mayhem around the world).

Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thank you Keith, Arthur, Jay.

Arthur, I will definately look forward to enjoying a pint w/ you. :-))

Jay, That I will do. I look forward to meeting you as we are practically next door neighbors as the crow flies. :)

Just picked up another title at Wal-Mart (a Western) but I can't remember what it's title is at this moment. :rolleyes: It IS a Duke movie though.

• Watched: Death Wish 3, w/ Chas Bronson and will be watching Death Wish 4, with Mr. Bronson--as soon as I finish watching John Wayne in the Shadow of the Eagle Serial.

• I just finished watching Apollo 13 with Tom Hanks. A very awesome movie. Keeps you on the edge of your seat, even thought you know the results. Ron Howard sure knows how to make a movie!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

Originally posted by dukefan1@Oct 19 2006, 11:01 AM
    Ron Howard sure knows how to make a movie!

[snapback]36137[/snapback]

Just saw in the newspaper this morning that "Opie" is going to be a grandfather! Where has the time gone? ^^
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Ah yes, tis' fall and the halloween season is at hand, so we are now watching a lot of classic horror films :fear2: . The wife and I just watched "Vanhelsing" and we are cueing up "The Wolfman" the Lon Channey jr. classic as we speak. I'm waiting for the Michael Landon "B" horror flick "I was a teenage werewolf" to come in the mail :jump: .
    By the way, I love the "Bruce" avatar Moonshine Sally

Originally posted by sun526@Oct 19 2006, 09:13 PM

By the way, I love the "Bruce" avatar Moonshine Sally

[snapback]36146[/snapback]

Counting the days now to see him next month :jump: It's been 3 yrs since I saw him,missed him last time he was in Belgium(sold out before I finished work :( )

On topic ;) De Zaak Alzheimer (Fantastic Belgian film :D)

• During the past few days, I got to feast my eyes on movies like: Death Wish 4 w/ Charles Bronson, Angels With Dirty Faces w/ James Cagney and Humphrey Bogart, Midway w/ Charlton Heston and Henry Fonda, another Cagney film that I liked but was too sick to take notice of what the title was and I watched: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea w/ Kirk Douglas.

Sometimes being sick can pay off. :D:rolleyes: