John Wayne Picture Game #29

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,423 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #28? 0

1. CHANCE (0) 0%
    2. erthomp143 (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

The winner of game #27 is... a tie! erthomp143 and Tbone

Thanks for the laughs, you two! :D

I see that these games are getting alot of views and I can understand why many don't post a quote, they are hard to come up with sometimes. I couldn't even come up with one for the last one. But what you all can do, is vote! It isn't hard, just read the posts and pick the one that you feel is best. I know a few of you laughed. Come on, admit it! :P Ok, that's enough brow-beating for now. On to the next one!

Post a funny quote!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• "I can't believe you made it all the way through basic and you still don't know how to throw a punch."

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Duke: "You put your RIGHT!! hand in... You take your RIGHT!! hand out...

You put your RIGHT!! hand in and you shake it all about...I keep tryin' to tell ya' but ya' just won't listen!

The Hokey Pokey don't start with your LEFT hand it starts with your Right!!!

Didn't they teach you numb skulls anything in basic training!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "Listen here , quit using him for a punching bag. I want something to hit when I get angry myself!!!"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne