Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 831,609 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• You Are Right , Here is His History in The U.S. Army !!!
    :blow:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

Kennedy enlisted in the United States Army in June 1951.[9] Following basic training at Fort Dix, he requested assignment to Fort Holabird for Army Intelligence training, but was dropped after a few weeks without explanation.[9] He went to Camp Gordon for training in the Military Police Corps.[9] In June 1952, he was assigned to the honor guard at SHAPE headquarters in Paris.[2][9] His father's political connections ensured he was not deployed to the ongoing Korean War.[2][10] While stationed in Europe he travelled extensively on weekends and climbed the Matterhorn.[11] He was discharged in March 1953 as a private first class.[9][

• For Kennedy and many others there should be a check box for military service that says appeared rather than served. Going through the motions and being held in the same light as those who truly did serve is a disgrace.:frusty:

• For Kennedy and many others there should be a check box for military service that says appeared rather than served. Going through the motions and being held in the same light as those who truly did serve is a disgrace.:frusty:

Agree ten thousand percent, Jeff. For this person to rate a military honor guard and pallbearers makes a farce of the whole procedure.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• All I can say about some of our departed people over the past few months, God will take the appropriate action and I get the satisfaction that justice will truly be served. There is no amount of money or resources that will save them, if they have something to hide. I personally am tired of MJ and TK. We should have heard more from Farrah. She would have made us sick to death of her if it wasn't for Michael.

Let's deal with the living. We have enough to issues on those who are trying to change our lives.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• An excellent article. He is so right, Kennedy bluffed and no one called him. When he stands before God for judgment, hopefully Mary Jo is standing there with a sign, remember me.:headbonk:

That is exactely what I said after he died....I can rest alittle easier knowing he can't dodge god's judgement.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I'm really surprised the percentage is not higher than this.

I'm really not Jim. Think about it. We put in a new congress, and what do we get. The same mess, maybe worse. I'm not against getting rid of those clowns, but I am not so optimistic for those who will replace the current clowns. Now if you ran and more people like you, I'd know we are going in the right direction. But we have the same idiots running in both parties. We need change, but it's not the change we are enduring right now.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• This pretty well says it all about our current political situation. The lemmings who voted for this loser are following him over the cliff. Unfortunately, they're dragging the whole country with 'em.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Y'all best get ready, because the presidential impostor in the White House is getting ready to indoctrinate your children and grandchildren. I can tell this though, my grand children will not participate in any of this nonsense!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10…-America-September-8-2009

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Well, All I can think of is George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Hancock. and a Tea Party, Patrick Henry said it best, Give me Libery or give me death, A man on his knee's is half a man. He dies many death's a Hero dies only once,
    but it's standing. I know how I'll be going out.

That'll Be the Day!

• Well, All I can think of is George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, John Hancock. and a Tea Party, Patrick Henry said it best, Give me Libery or give me death, A man on his knee's is half a man. He dies many death's a Hero dies only once,
    but it's standing. I know how I'll be going out.

Interesting all the people you mentioned. Many heroic men in American history were Christians, and I have seen the Dean Martin show were Duke tells of teaching his daughter the Lord's prayer. It seems bending one's knee in prayer was not so beneath Duke, or as with many men in our countries historic past. So if a man on his knees before God is half a man, count me in with them.

• Im glad to see that the dems ar elosing ground and steam. Also, I am beginning to have hope for my fellow American again in that maybe after-all, all of them are not mindless lemmings ;-)) Im GREATLY looking forward to the current top two Apes in high office-will most likely be only a 1-term team :D Also, I can't wait till the midterm election happen because I am going to gloat as mch as possible whent hat bug-eyes pelosi gets voted out of office. In Californians don't do the wrong thing-that is-to reelect it back in.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• How many of you have been attending the tea parties around the country and are any one going to attend the big party in DC next Saturday (September 12)?

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote