4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 147,973 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• smokey, Jay, Mark, Bill, Arthur, Mike, gt, Carl, and Vera,

Thanks for your encouraging words!

We've said it before, and it bears repeating - it's a team effort! Without you guys and gals (and many others not named here), where would we be? Talking to ourselves! And that's nowhere near 4000+ posts. It's a wonderful dialogue that goes on here, on many topics about John Wayne, and other life discussions as well.

We've gained a small window into each other's lives, and many friends from around the world. What a wonderful place to be!!

:wub:

Chester :newyear: and the :Mrs. :angel1:

• OK, Chester I am Going to RACE YOU TO THE FINISH LINE ! Of course Yours is 5000 and I am trying to Make it to a Lowly 2000 after over 3 and 1/2 Years?.
    :yeaahh:

But I am Tired of being only a Lowly Deputy Marshal, I think a Man of My Age and my Service to the cause Should Be A FULL FLEDGED U.S. MARSHAL !!!
    :hyper:
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• big congrats to you ringo on reaching the 4000 mark it is onwards and upwards for you my friend. here i am thinking what a pittiful number i have then i think well for 18 months of the time i was really busy doing something else. so once again a really big congrats to you

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congrats Carl on making it to 4000 posts!!

Just think how many you would have if you had the :present: up and running!!!

Good job and good to know you!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thank you Mike, Keith, Jim/Sue, Mark, Smokey, Jay, Todd, Vera, Arthur, :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

All of you make it a great pleasure for me to be on this site and I never have enjoyed being associated with so many great folks until coming to this site. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Looking forward to you all arriving here shortly after me :wink_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• 4100 posts!!!!! Let me be the first to congratulate you for this milestone and if you turn the 4 and the 1 around, you'll get my next post in the 1000 post club!!!!!:hyper:

Stay thirsty my friends.