4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,490 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks my friend. Also, your wish is coming true, I will be slowing down for awhile now ;-)) I just finished today, posting in the Pals-of-the-saddle, section and will wait awhile before starting to yak in the Westerns movies section. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I'm gonna have to "cut and past" Congratulations, Ringo from the last post so as not to wear MY fingers out congratulating you every few days :stunned: . lol Way to go, Ringo, on 4300 posts.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• wow ringo CONGRATS on 4300. you are one hot and burning bushfire, keep burning up the track like this and you will be in front of chester. keep them coming and see you next week at 4400 :teeth_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks you all Mark, Smokey, Jay, Vera, I aim to please. ;-D For awhile there, the tips of my fingers were red hot, but will be cooling down some for awhile. :wink_smile: ANd besides, I gotta let GT catch up to me a bit. :teeth_smile:

Cheers Ladies and Gents. :thumbs_up:

• Thank you Sir Arthur ;-)) And kudo's to you for providing many of the photo's and extra information in the Pals-of-the-Saddle, forum. ;-D You, Jim, Sue and Keith made reading that stuff very easy and fun; for me.

• Congrat Ringo, sorry I missed your 4300 post. Looks like you will be at 4400 tomorrow, congrats on that aas well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Todd, and many thanks. I MIGHT be there tomorrow-or definately by Sat. Take care and glad your able to spend more time here.

• hi ringo

just thought that i would wish you congrats on your 4300 and say congrats on your 4400 which i know you will reach before i come on board again so here goes

CONGRATS ringo on your 4400th post

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :tank:Hey Ringo,

Congratulations for the 4400 Posts!:box: Man, you're moving(bump) like a wild man.:fear: :wink_smile:Keep up the posting, and see you soon at 45?(bud)

Heres drinking to you a big glass of rootbeer!:beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote