4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,463 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• See what kind of trouble you cause when you end the night one post shy from the next 100? You got all these good people giving you congrats when you ain't even done nothing!!!!!

Just kidding.....one 12 pak of rootbeer for your 4400 posts!!!!!

Talk to you soon!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi Jim, Sue, Vera, Mark, Jay, Mike, GT, Mike, Arthur, It makes me feel better to come back here after catching the Flu (UGH) late Thursday. Thank you all ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• (bud)Congratulations Ringo on 4500 Posts!:box:

:punk:What a milestone! :hyper:Keep it coming and thanks for your friendship.:gossip:

Here's(bump) drinking to you!:drinks_wine:
    A big glass of Rootbeer! :beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Another quick congrats on post number 4500!! Sure missed seeing your posts while I was recharging the batteries.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Jim, Sue, Mike, Todd, Mark, Jay, many thanks. This 100 was a bit slower in coming and, I appreciate all the Rootbeer ;-)) Im late coming on today, but will make up for it Saturday. ;-))

• hi there ringo

worked this weekend so i missed your big moment so here goes

CONGRATS on your 4500 . keep them coming mate and you will be in the 5000's before you know it

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thank you all as well, Smokey, Vear and Arthur. Sorry I could not reply sooner. When the cold front blew through, it did so with sustained winds of about 45 MPH, and it knocked out power in areas of town as well as internet service for all the Libraries. Im looking forward to all of you and your next milestones ;-))