Any baseball fans out there?

There are 131 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 25,204 times. The latest Post () was by Paula.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I cannot get enough of it.......... I am actually sitting here tonight listening to the Cardinals vs Mets game on MLB gameday audio on my PC. I love the stats and the little things that go on throughout the game between the players/teams. To me there is no better thing in sports then a baseball game, no matter who is playing. It might even explain me liking Costner so much!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• (SF Giants and Oakland As)are in the World Series, we have a slightly heightened interest).

Chester :newyear:

Yeah the last time they where in the series against each other we had the Loma Prieta earthquake.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• Well, the Dodgers lost the first one. Let's see what happens tonight.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I cannot get enough of it.......... I am actually sitting here tonight listening to the Cardinals vs Mets game on MLB gameday audio on my PC. I love the stats and the little things that go on throughout the game between the players/teams. To me there is no better thing in sports then a baseball game, no matter who is playing. It might even explain me liking Costner so much!!!!

Mrs. C :angel1: here - I enjoy baseball quite a bit. I'm not insane about it, I don't know many stats or anything, but I listen to the sports reports and know enough to be able to make intelligent conversation about it with those who are the real fans.

Since my son started playing Little League three years ago, I started keeping score for his team, and have continued doing that. Wow, you see the game a whole different way!

Yeah the last time they where in the series against each other we had the Loma Prieta earthquake.

erthomp, we sure remember that day all too well!! I didn't have a radio in the car, and I was driving home looking to turning on the TV and listening to the Series on the radio when . . . wobble, wobble, wobble . . . I thought I had a flat tire. It took me two hours to get from Los Gatos to Scotts Valley on Hwy. 17!

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Slow down there big guy!! The Mets swept the defending champs. That will be a tough series.....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Cardinals Nl And Yankees Al. Play Ball!!!!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!