John Wayne Picture Game #68

There are 12 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,838 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #67? 8

1. William T Brooks (1) 13%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    4. erthomp 143 (1) 13%
    5. Tbone (3) 38%
    6. Taw jackson (1) 13%
    7. A Girl Named Jen (0) 0%
    8. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    9. clancy (1) 13%
    10. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread2955.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Wow, guess what happened? We have an 8-way tie on our hands! We're all funny :stunned:

The winners of game #66 are...

arthurarnell, Jay J. Foraker, erthomp 143, Tbone, Taw jackson, chester7777, dukefan1 and gt12pak :hyper: Three cheers for all of us!!!

Now, on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and think of a funny quote. Enjoy yourselves!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "I think this part would sell better played as a knife thrower rather than a guitar picker, but I guess you'll do. Anyway the teeny boppers will like ya."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• john: hey you play pretty good, but you sure don't sound like no dean martin
    ricky: for the last time, will you stop saying that ! You,ve been telling me that since we started shooting this movie !

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Nelson (singing): I'm a ramblin' man.........

Duke: You're no ramblin' man. I done more ramblin' when I was still messin' my britches than you've done your whole life.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I could woop the hell out of you, you little dope smokin give peace a chance, guitar pickin punk. by the way I could woop Ozzie to a frazzle too.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke "If you play that Wheels on the Bus go 'round and 'round song one more time, I'm gonna whoop you to a frazzle!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "