Rawhide Season 2 with Victor McLauglen.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,486 times. The latest Post () was by Hoosierfan.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi, this is my first post here. I have been reading this boards for a couple years, but anytime I find something interesting to contribute someone has already posted it.
    Anyhow some of you might want to check out Rawhide Season 2 part 1 that came out today. Victor McLauglen is the main guest star in the fourth episode. The fourth episode is also directed by Andrew McLauglin. Harry Carey Jr also has a small part in it also.
    The episode is called Incident of the Shambling Man. Its about a boxer. That is all I will say. I don't want to ruin it for you. I just thought some of you might like to know this.
    I enjoy watching Duke's ex-costars.I had never seen this show before today. Thanks for reading!

Billy

• Hello Hoosier fan. Glad you finally jumped in and posted. I use to feel the same way you do. I thought anything I had to contribute was already done. But it isn't always the same. Some topics are hashed over and then forgotten for a long time. Members come and go over time so topics are often brought up again and added to. Feel free to jump in and add to any topic you want. All inputs are welcome. Thanks for the heads-up on Rawhide. A good old western tv series with a young Clint Eastwood and now some JW costars. A can't miss! :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Billy (aka Hoosierfan),

WELCOME to the John Wayne Message Board! We're glad you finally got your feet wet, making your first post! We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for sharing about that Rawhide DVD. I'm with you, I really enjoy seeing not only JW, but also some of his co-stars in other venues. What's real interesting to me is that once I became more familiar with his co-stars, I would notice them in other movies more often.

Again, welcome, and don't be a stranger!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Hoosierfan, gald you found us. We have alot of people with alot of knowledge about westerns and john Wayne. Come back and join in on the board...

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi again, thanks for all the greeting messages.I got my Rawhide Season 2 DVD at Meijers Department store. I also saw it listed on Walmart's website. It only has the 1st 16 episodes. The rest of season 2 will be released later I read. I watched a few more episodes since I first posted this and I saw Paul Fix, Vera Miles, and John Agar in some of the other episodes. I also saw the guy Duke gets in a fight with at the top of the muddy hill in McClintock. Did you all know that Sheb Wooley who plays Pete Nolan on Rawhide sung the original "Purple People Eater song". I would have never made that connection until I stumbled over it on the internet.
    Does anyone know what the deal is with Circus World? I don't understand why they havn't released it on DVD. It isn't a lost movie. They never show it on TV ether.

Thanks for reading!

Billy