Something for Stumpy, that I saw on the IMDB.

There are 14 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,165 times. The latest Post () was by gt12pak.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• You all might remember that thread some new guy started here about John Ford being gay and that many of his westerns had gay themes. Well, check this out:

The person known there as MarshalWillKane said this: "So glad I found out where that mentally ill "Stumpy" lives, surprised such a poor guy would be a Republican even if he is 69."

Its in the Westerns forum, Fort Apache thread. That new guy is causing trouble over there as well.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Why are we even wasting our breath on this obnoxious puke. He's just some jackass looking for attention and we're giving it to him. Cut him off at the knees.

"John Wayne is not just an actor and a very fine actor,John Wayne is the United States of America."

• Good evening Cindy.

I think we're thinking on the same wavelength here, but this person visited here today.

Like you, I couldn't find him in the memberlist.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• If you check the members roster, his name is gone. Thank goodness... Who left the back door open and let this guy in?

• I saw it. Guess you didn't read the whole thread or you would have seen my reply to the communist puke.

Hi Jim, I was not able to be on the computer long enough yesterday to read much. But, I did recieve a nasty PM from the guy on this site. :wink_smile: I guess he does not like me trying to defend any of the members from this site (not that you were asking me to but, I had to say something)--to which I say to those who can't stand someone for standing up for another--TOUGH.

Im glad to hear the :cry2: is gone.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I take it that RingoKid does not like me very much as he trying to tell eveyone on here that I am MarshalWillKane on Imdb attacking John Wayne and many of the other actors. Well that is not true because I am not that wacko liberal that spends all his time bashing famous conservative actors. I had a happy childhood and recieved plenty of attention while growing up. I have better things to do then run down other people for no reason at all. I just want to clear my name that's all.:teeth_smile:

• Why are we even wasting our breath on this obnoxious puke. He's just some jackass looking for attention and we're giving it to him. Cut him off at the knees.

Your on to something EP!! I ignore this crap. These clowns want attention, and as you stated we're giving it to them. I say hit the ignore option and press on.