Prayer Requests And Updates

There are 59 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,725 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you for asking! We got a phone call from our daughter, telling us that Thomas is feeling much better, and they don't believe he has/had malaria. In addition, no one else in the group was sick, so they think it was an isolated illness. Thank goodness!

They will be home in less than two weeks.

They both sent an email this morning, very brief, saying that they are fine, but homesick, and they want a hamburger when they get back :teeth_smile: .

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Hey Mrs. C...........

I want one of your hamburgers! :stunned: Glad to hear about that. So thankful and will get to my prayer group about it. We will continue to pray until they get home.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Sorry I have not said anything-tried to but--library computer trouibles.

Anyway, I am glad that things are looking better for Thomas. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I will saw a prayer tonight.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• chester and mrs c

glad to har that you 2 adventurers are doing well and they have many new experiences to share with you when they get safely home. may they have a safe trip home, hamburgers what happened to the chilli thought that would have been the first meal they would have wanted when they touch down.
    our thoughts are with you and yours
    cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• sorry about the spelling but have just gotten my new computer and have to get use to the key board placemant of it not where i am use to :stunned:
    cheers smokey

• Thanks, everybody, for your prayers and kind thoughts! We appreciate it SO much!

smokey, it's great to see you again! (Do you have one of those curved keyboards with a big space in the middle? That kind is so hard to get used to.)

They'll be back in just a little over a week! It hardly seems possible, the time is just flying!

• hi mrs c

from where i am it looks like your two young adventures will be home in 3 days but who's counting right. can't wait to hear what they have encountered and seen from their experience, you will have to tell us some. hope that they are still feeling well and let them know that our thoughts and best wishes are with them for their trip back to the nest, that is if they get in touch between now and when they get back home.
    as for this key baord it's still the old flat one but because of the new computer and still having the old one set up for the little bloke i have had to place the key baord more to the left (it used to be over to the right more) and this has caused the letters to have been moved have to train my brain the new placemant.
    look after yourselves
    cheers smokey

• I just got home about half an hour ago, after picking up Thomas and Alison from the airport. They are home safe!! :jump:

They had a wonderful trip and have many wonderful stories to share with the family. They are SO glad to be home (and we are glad they're home, too!)

Thanks so much for your prayers and good thoughts for them!

• glad to see that they are home both safe and well. best wishes to them both hope they have recovered from the flight home.

cheers smokey

• :heart:That is so great that they are home:angel: safe and sound. :thumbs_up: I know that you are going to be busy with them so we are so glad to hear that they are back, :rose:and look forward to the many adventures they had.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote