There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,349 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Folks,
    Just came on board! I'm a member of DHC and decided to give the discussion board a try. Hope I see some of the other DHCers hop on also. I think we're all interested in the same things,John Wayne and good westerns. I've been on several birthday parties with Ermal and we've had a ball. Hope to see some of you there one year soon.
    By the way, along with the Duke I also have a fondness for the western films of Tom Selleck. I think he has the presence on screen to be in the same group as the greats.
    I recently returned from a film fair in N.C.
    Some of the old western stars such as Dale Robertson,Hugh O'Brian and James Drurey were there. Had a great time. Highly recommend it if you haven't attended one. Well, I just thought I'd get my feet wet and say hi! Until next time

• Quirtevans73 :rolleyes:

Welcome to the John Wayne message board :huh:

All John Wayne fans are welcome :rolleyes: I also enjoy other western actors :P

I will look forward to passing information with you :rolleyes:

Once again Welcome :rolleyes:

Monique ;)

• Howdy and welcome, Quirtevans73. Glad to have you on the board. This is by far the best board on the web. And it keeps getting better. Much can be learned and shared here. It's what you learn after you know it all that counts. I keep learning more about Duke every day (and I thought I knew alot). Make yourself at home! dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "