John Wayne Picture Game #78

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,001 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #77? 7

1. gt12pak (2) 29%
    2. chester7777 (1) 14%
    3. SXViper (2) 29%
    4. dukefan1 (1) 14%
    5. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    6. brick (1) 14%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3210.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Now, when I checked the polls to pick the winner of game # 76, I thought that they had won together on game # 75 also. I checked that poll and saw that Tbone had more votes then the ones I credited with the win (E-P Hoffman and chester7777). I don't know if I missed that by mistake or if a few people voted after I posted the winners. If I erred in any way, then I am sorry, Tbone, for missing it. I will now put a time limit on the polls (7 days) so that it won't happen again. I am so sorry if I got it wrong.

So, with no further delays,

The winners of game #76 are...

E-P Hoffman :hyper: and
    chester7777You guys are on a roll !!!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Rule # 1 No drinking Is to be done, unless it's done by me.
    Rule # 2 is the same as rule # 1

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• "If you keep dressing like a sissy, you may be as short as I am. I was a pretty tall man in my time."

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Michaleen Flynn: Sean, you try to give me flowers again and I will pop you one right between the eyes, championship boxer or not!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• No worries from me Mark! The great fun of this game is seeing all the funny ideas folks come up with so please don't feel bad about it. I appreciate you going to the trouble to put this on for us! :teeth_smile:

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Michaleen: "Sean, if I've told you once I've told you a tousand times! We don't go in for polygamy over here in Ireland so if you have any designs on Mary Kate's affections, get rid of that ring on your left hand and whatever goes with it!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Barry : I don't care how big you are, the next time you pull that "smell the flowers" trick that squirts me in the face when I do....I'll climb up there and beat you to a bloody pulp! Got that Bub?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• if i have told you once i've told you a thousand times Sean your not to big to be put over my knee and have you backside tanned.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"