John Wayne Picture Game #79

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,578 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #78? 9

1. Jay J. Foraker (1) 11%
    2. Taw jackson (1) 11%
    3. Hondo Duke Lane (0) 0%
    4. SXViper (1) 11%
    5. Tbone (2) 22%
    6. BILL OF PA (1) 11%
    7. gt12pak (0) 0%
    8. dukefan1 (2) 22%
    9. chester7777 (1) 11%
    10. smokey (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3223.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like we have another tie this week. Alot of funny people onthis board. :teeth_smile:

The winners of game #77 are...

gt12pak :hyper: and SXViper :hyper:Huray for you both!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Lets see here, I hold me one hand here and my other here....Now this should get rid of all the negative energy!! Atleast that's what my massage therapist told me............

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke: "I keep tellin' ya not to mix your wine and your whiskey but ya just won't listen. Now look, you're spewin' green stuff all over the fountain here! Next time find a good whiskey and stick with it! Oh yeah, and lay off the spinach!"

Duke (mumbling to himself): "Girl's hurlin' her toes so bad she's throwin' her shoes."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke-- What's that you say you have and itch on you backside, well sister i would be happy to scratch it for you.
    Woman-- Ooooh yea that's the spot right there.

[CENTER]Mark(taw jackson)[/CENTER]

• Director behind the camara: "Um, Duke....you're suppose to spank in an up and down motion.....not a side to side rub."

Duke: "You spank your way and I'll spank my way. Mine's more fun!"

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "