5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,214 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• chester (xmastree)& mrs c :angel1:

a big hearty CONGRATS on passing the 5000 mark once again. was it as much fun as the first :jump: :photo: it must have been the close call that required the photo shot taken and you made it by a nose :laugh: .

keep them coming now as we want to be saying congrats for your next mile stone

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Jim and Sue, CONGRATS on your 2nd passing of 5,000! :thumbs_up: :hyper: You two are fun to follow around on this site.

Keep up the great work you both do for this site: Madame, Sire. :wink_smile:

Best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Not to take away your accomplishments but you guys :punk:ROCK!

When will this end;(aaa) when will this come to pass; :vomit:when will these people cease to post?:afraid:

My gosh you have reached the peak and are going down hill toward the 10,000 mark and I think you'll get it soon. (bump)Nobody will come close.

What are we to do?(bud)

Keep the posts :box:coming Chester and the Mrs................. So many love you and so do I!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka (the real) Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Mike (DukePilgrim), Keith, smokey, Vera, Jay, Carl, Mike (the real, original Hondo of this board), and gt,

Thanks again, you guys!

You know, maybe it was worth doing it again just to have Hondo back in our midst (this was one of the first major milestones we hit without him :cry2:)! Yeah, it's great to have him back, and to have all of you to hang with!

So . . . a round of root beer for all!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I don't know how I missed 5100, but let me be the first to congratulate you on 5200 posts!!!!! Slow down so some of us can catch you...:wink_smile:

vroom vroom!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• CONGRATS to chester and mrs c on reaching 5200 posts, if there were fireworks i would use them for this occasion

cheers smokey and the littlesmokey (bloke)

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :chickawow: :gossip::beer:(bump):gora::hyper::punk: :blow::jump:

NEED WE SAY MORE?
    Congratulations Chester and the Mrs...............

Cheers :cool: MIke a.k.a......Hondo

P.S. This is for making 5200 posts!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Holy Guacamole, im sick for a few days, and someone reaches a definate new high here. CONGRATS to Jim and Sue for cruising on ahead with many more good and interesting postings. Also, thanks for giving me something to catch up on ;-))

• Thanks, everybody, for your congrats! We're just plugging away, and enjoying the conversation with y'all!

Holy Guacamole, im sick for a few days, and someone reaches a definate new high here. CONGRATS to Jim and Sue for cruising on ahead with many more good and interesting postings. Also, thanks for giving me something to catch up on ;-))

Ringo, sorry you were under the weather, and glad you're better now! And was it just your reading you were catching up on? :wink_smile:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• HI JIm/Sue, thanks for the kinds words and yup, so far im mainly reading but, I had to make a few postings just to see if the old fingers still "had it" in them. ;-))

Also, thankfully, I am feeling better today but still a bit tender. I almost feinted yesterday, after doing my nightly exercises. I think tonight will be a different story ;-))